Later on, Ning Ning still had to wait for the filming of the day to end before she could find the time to visit Chen Shuang He. Thanks to the fact that the two of them were small time actors, there was only one reporter snooping around, there was not a single enthusiastic fan visiting.

Ning Ning sat in the ward and said to Chen Shuang He, "From now on, you cannot leave my side."

Chen Shuang He was eating an apple at the moment, he choked upon hearing those words. He pounded his chest a few times and swallowed the apple with great difficulty, coughing twice and looking at her while feeling flustered. "...What are you saying all of a sudden?"

"The masked man behind Qu Yan." Ning Ning was worried that he was not clear on the gravity of the situation, she told him bluntly, "He wants to kill you."

Chen Shuang He was dumbfounded. He was a smart person, he put two and two together and asked, "The person who poisoned me was him?"

Ning Ning nodded her head.

"Why?" Chen Shuang He was puzzled. "I don't even know him...did Qu Yan put him up to it?"

From his point of view, the two of them didn't even know each other, there was no hatred nor grudge. On the contrary, Qu Yan gave him a lot of unhappiness...this man who had appeared out of nowhere took all of the roles that were originally his, made acquaintances with everyone he was originally acquainted with, taking all the spots that he originally had. The fake had ascended the throne, the rightful owner had been shoved to the side instead. If you were talking about grudge, Chen Shuang He definitely held a grudge, if you were talking about hatred, if Qu Yan was deliberate in his action, then they definitely had hatred towards each other.

But Ning Ning shook her head. "Let me tell you a story."

Now that it had come to this, she did not want to hide anymore. She told him the story of the first time she stepped into Life Theater—the disturbing incidents, the joys and sorrows of the movie—they came out of her mouth and became a story. Within less than half an hour, she had finished it.

"...When I realised that I had transmigrated into a movie, I was thrilled to bits. I felt that it was a place God has given me to hone my acting skills. I started acting as the republic period lady I had transmigrated as, relying on the love of her father, willful and reckless, arbitrary and tyrannical." Ning Ning let out a helpless laugh at Chen Shuang He. "After that, I got into character."

"Got into character?" Chen Shuang He furrowed his brows.

"You are also an actor, you know the impact of getting into character on an actor, especially for an actor who got into character for the first time." Ning Ning nodded. "In that period of time, I was a completely different person. Even till now, I am still unable to completely shed the effect of that movie... No, that was not a movie at all. Afterwards, I found out that what I had transmigrated into was not a movie at all. The movie was real, the people in the movie were real too. Through Life Theater, I had returned to the past."

Chen Shuang He wanted to call bullshit, but if her story was bullshit, then what was his story?

The current him, didn't he also return to his past through Life Theater?

"That person definitely is guilty of the most heinous crimes, but I can only get him to confess to his crimes. If you want me to kill him...I won't be able to do it." Ning Ning said slowly, "It's the same for you. I really disliked you in the past, you disliked me too. But no matter how poor our relationship was, if you wanted me to watch as he put you to death...I couldn't do that."