Like Romeo and Juliet's chance meeting at the masked ball, amidst this mortal realm, among the groups of men and women, among the masks, they saw each other and picked each other.

"I'll leave it to you." Ning Ning placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Just leave it to me." Shi Zhong Tang laughed as he placed his hand on her waist.

The two person ball began.

Their dance steps were like a couple in love chasing each other, the mirrors that surrounded the room reflected their dancing figures, her scarlet dress was like an ignited passion, swirling in the air, and as it swirled...the image changed. From night to day, the mirrors surrounding the dance studio now reflected the dancing figures of Ning Ning and Chen Shuang He, their dance steps sped up, till finally the scarlet dress swirled in the air slowly.

After the music stopped, Director Chen clapped, "Very good."

"You improved very quickly." He looked towards Chen Shuang He and cracked a rare smile. When he looked at Ning Ning, his expression was almost freezing cold. "You deteriorated quite a bit, have you been slacking off?"

"I'm sorry, Director Chen." Ning Ning looked down. In the span of three days, she could only achieve this level. After all, she was an actress, not a professional dancer, she did not have Zhao Yu Fen's ten years of dancing experience. If she were to shoot a movie with Director Chen, she could only rely on her acting skills to make up for it.

After reprimanding Ning Ning, Director Chen called the other two male lead substitutes over. He sized them up slowly and said, "The time allotted for dance practice is almost over, you know what that means right?"

The three male lead substitutes stole glances at each other. Of course they knew what that meant, it meant that—the male lead was about to be born.

"All of you have worked hard in this period of time, I have taken note of that." Director Chen laughed. "As for the choice of male lead, I already have someone in mind. You don't have to be depressed if you aren't chosen, the second and third male roles have been reserved for you, they are also very good characters."

His words slightly eased the tension between the three of them. After all, Director Chen's works were all top quality. Not only would the male and female lead gain popularity, the other supporting roles would also gain popularity along with them.

After appeasing them, Director Chen shot a glance at Ning Ning. "Follow me."

Chen Shuang He was taken aback. Just as he was about to say something, Ning Ning secretly waved her hand at him, then followed behind Director Chen.

The two of them left the dance studio and entered the rest area. Director Chen quickly turned around and told her bluntly, "I want to switch you out."

Ning Ning was not surprised. Because he was a strict and practical person, if one could not meet his expectations, then they would be abandoned heartlessly, even if they were his biological son.

"The filming is about to start, changing actors now would be very troublesome."

That was what Ning Ning thought, but she was not the one who had said it. The two of them looked over to the voice. They watched as a person got up from the sofa, looking like he had just woken up. He seemed to have been taking a nap here before they had arrived—a handsome look similar to Chen Shuang He's facial features, it was Qu Yan.