"Haha...alright, but before we sleep, let's eat first."

They did not eat out. The two of them had lunch boxes and beers that were bought from a convenience store. Although they heated the lunch box up in the convenience store, it got slightly cold when it was brought back. The two did not seem to care, they shared the food down to the last bite.

"I'm a little bloated, I don't want to lie down that quickly." Ning Ning touched her stomach.

"Then stand there for a while." Li Shan Shui shifted his sight to the easel. "Shall I draw a portrait of you?"

"Sure." Ning Ning smiled.

Just like countless times before, she became his model, he became her personal artist—as he took a brush and stood in front of the easel.

Ning Ning's phone rang repeatedly in her purse. Li Shan Shui asked, "Are you not taking that?"

"There's no need." Ning Ning glanced at the clock. It would be the weekend in an hour, the time for Zhang Xin Ai's death was arriving soon. Besides Li Shan Shui who was in front of her, she could not think of anyone else who could be the murderer.

After all, he had motive and had put into motion a series of actions.

"The photo frame at home." Ning Ning looked at Li Shan Shui. "The person who blotted my face out wasn't Shan Zhu but you, right?"

"..." Li Shan Shui continued to paint. Swish, swish, swish, swish, swish, swish—the sound of the brush on paper. There was only a head on the drawing paper, there was no body, he was forcefully blotting the face out.

"When did you find out about...my dealings with other men?" Ning Ning asked.

Li Shan Shui tore up the drawing paper in front of him, rolled it up in a ball and tossed it aside, then changed it to another piece of paper.

"For the sake of saving up for the Hawaii wedding you wanted, I borrowed money from a lot of people." The brush landed on the paper again, Li Shan Shui said in a seemingly calm manner, "Including Big Brother Hai."

When men got together, they liked to talk about women—especially after drinking, there would be no limits to what they would discuss about. That day, Big Brother Hai got high from drinking, he talked about his new sweetheart—how did he talk about it?

"I recently got off with an actress."

"Oh? Who is it?"

"It's Zhang Xin Ai! Haha, I would not have known if I had not slept with her, she was such a hussy, she almost sucked me dry. I had only wanted to fool around with her for a bit, but now...I'm completely smitten."

"That's really funny, isn't it?" Li Shan Shui laughed behind the easel. "I took up close to five million in debt for you, but you slept with other men while I was going around borrowing money."

He was clearly laughing, but his haggard face made Ning Ning felt some pity. Even so, she was currently portraying Zhang Xin Ai, she could only tell him this as Zhang Xin Ai, "Don't feel that way, I have some money, I'll help you pay off your debt..."

"Enough!!" Li Shan Shui suddenly threw the brush on the floor, shouting at her uncontrollably, "Do you take me for a fool?! When would you ever spend money on someone else? You had always spent them on yourself, you had never cared for me!"

"Aren't I caring now?" Ning Ning shouted back in retaliation, "I told you, I will pay off the debt!"

"Stop joking, five million, can you afford that?"