Li Shan Zhu's eyes sparkled for a moment, he asked her curiously, "Big Sister Little Ai, you're really not sad at all?"

"My days might become difficult to get through, but it would only be for these few days." Ning Ning sat back across the table, grabbing a red bean bun. "Do you think that those people who are criticising me don't have to work, don't have to earn money, don't have to eat? I don't believe that they would be able to stand guard in front of my office everyday, holding banners around to cause me unhappiness... Hmm! This bun is pretty tasty, I will eat it along the way."

She chewed on the bun, looking like she couldn't wait to leave the house.

Li Shan Zhu suddenly called out to her from behind, "Big Sister Little Ai."

Ning Ning who was about to walk downstairs stopped in her tracks and looked back.

"You still have me." Li Shan Zhu stood at the doorway, both hands were balled up into fists. Like a boy who was about to profess his love to a girl, he finally worked up the courage and shouted at her, "If you find that the days are hard, then come back here, I will protect you."

Ning Ning gazed at him for a while before suddenly flashing a smile. She took out the bun from her mouth and asked, "Protecting me in your brother's steed?"

Li Shan Zhu was taken aback. He then smiled, a smile so small that it was unclear whether he was happy or sad, nodding. "Yes, I will protect you in my brother's steed."

"...Alright." Ning Ning's smile was also small, it looked like she was giving her promise, it also looked like she was just casually saying, "If I find that the days are hard, I will come to rely on you and ask for your support. "

She did not think that her days would actually become really hard.

After leaving Li Shan Zhu's house, she once again adorned her shades, face mask and hat as she took a taxi back home. When she was about ten meters away, she saw that there was a crowd below her building.

...This was terrible, her home address had been leaked.

Among those people were reporters and hardcore fans. One of them was burning all sorts of things at the side—things like Zhan Xin Ai's poster and movie discs—black smoke was billowing. The reporters at the side took photos enthusiastically, Ning Ning only took one look before she told the driver, "Turn back."

Going over now would only get herself into trouble, what would she do if the fans get rowdy and burn her along with her merchandise?

"Where to now?" The driver asked her.

Where should she go next? Ning Ning grabbed her phone. "Drive straight for now, I'll make a call."

She gave Big Brother Hai a call first.

He answered after the phone rang ten times, his voice sounded lazy and impatient. "I'm in a meeting right now, call me back later... Clack, doo, doo, doo—"

Ning Ning rolled her eyes before giving Little Ke a call.

Little Ke, on the other hand, answered very quickly, but his tone was ice cold, "What is it?"

Hearing his unfriendly tone, Ning Ning softened her voice and asked, "What is it? You believe those rumours on the internet as well?"

"Heh heh. A man died at your house, you should give me an explanation. What happened there?" Little Ke laughed coldly.