Collapse of character designation!

Back to the beginning!

Ning Ning stood breathless at the door to her house, holding a key in her hand that was already slotted into the keyhole.

Should she open this door?

...Forget her house, forget the person inside as well! Oh that was not right, she was still muddled from being murdered. The person inside was not hers at all, he was the responsibility Zhang Xin Ai had left behind, she refused to take it up!

Ning Ning turned around and left, holding her chest as she walked away. The hole in her chest had now closed up but she still felt a dull pain. She even glanced down from time to time as she walked down the stairs, afraid that she would see blood the moment she took her hand off her chest.

Down the stairs, as she tried to take a step out of the entrance, Ning Ning abruptly stopped in her tracks , staring at the view in front of her.

It was not a road with heavy traffic in front of her, it was a door instead.

On the door a bunch of keys was dangling—the keys to her house. She had returned to the entrance of her house!

Ning Ning refused to believe it! She ran downstairs a few more times... Alright, she believed it!

The route would always lead to the same place—the entrance to her house. The beginning of this scene, a world without end, a world with no escape.

Ning Ning had no choice but to reach out for the door in front of her. Her fingers were trembling as she pushed open the door to reveal a crack, darkness spreading out from within like a tide.

She walked into the door and closed it back up.

This time, Ning Ning did not immediately turn on the lights. She leaned on the door and contemplated in the darkness for a while, before abruptly shouting out, "Old scoundrel! I can't wait for you to die!"

After shouting it out, she waited for a few seconds... She did not go back to the beginning! This sentence fit the character specification of Zhang Xin Ai! It was something she would say when she was alone!

No wonder. Although Big Brother Hai was rich, he was too old, not as young and attractive as his son, Little Ke. Men were not the only ones who coveted good looks, women were the same. The more attractive and the richer the better. From how Zhang Xin Ai was two-timing the father and son pair, Ning Ning suspected that she had a thought—if Big Brother Hai died, Little Ke would be able to inherit his riches, becoming a rich and handsome man who was firmly tied to her apron strings.

"...If you were dead, Little Ke and I would be out of your clutches." Ning Ning sighed, her eyes gazing at the darkness in front of her.

She knew Little Ke was standing in front of her with a scalpel in hand, holding his breath with a grim expression. Like an executioner on the execution platform, he was ready to swing the blade down towards her neck anytime.

Buddha would not be able to make him put down the scalpel in his hand, begging for her life would not be able to make him put down the scalpel in his hand, the relationship they had would not be to make him put down the scalpel in his hand... What exactly should she do so as not to end up as a victim to his blade?

"I just want to be together with Little Ke..." She stared at the darkness in front of her.

"Heh." A cold laugh suddenly emerged from the darkness.