As long as Ning Ning did not return, as long as no one could prove that she had deliberately left Ning Ning behind at the abandoned tracks, then there was still hope.

At the same time, in the milk tea shop.

"Who exactly are you two?" Mu Gua stared at the two people in front of him. He looked like he did not sleep last night, looking haggard, his eyes were a little bloodshot.

Ning Ning and Wen Yu looked at each other. Ning Ning asked him, "Did it all come true?"

"That's right, it all came true." Mu Gua mocked himself, "Pei Xuan brought my sister out, the two were dressed as if for a funeral. Later that night, my sister brought home overtime pay and had a huge fight with me..."

The fight between the siblings seemed to have mentally and physically exhausted him. He looked down in silence for a moment, before slowly looking up at Ning Ning. The caution between his brows dispersed a little as it was replaced with a trace of melancholy and weakness.

"You got everything right." He asked, "Who exactly are you?"

Ning Ning could feel it. Not only was Mu Gua looking at her, Wen Yu was also looking at her.

"...Who I am is not important," Ning Ning told Mu Gua, "what's important is, three days later..."

Another 'three days later'.

Mu Gua could not help but sit up straight, Wen Yu also paid more attention to her. One of them was paying close attention to her words, the other was paying close attention to Ning Ning herself instead.

"Three days later, Pei Xuan will bring your sister to the Lian family again. Not only will he bring your sister along, the gardener, the cook and the driver would all be brought along as well." Ning Ning said, "Only you and two other people would be left at home."

"Two other people?" Mu Gua raised his eyebrows, "You counted an extra person. If the gardener, cook and driver were to all leave, the house would only have me and the maid left."

"No," Ning Ning said, "there is another person in the attic."

"Who?" Mu Gua asked.

"The other victim, the person who knows everything." Ning Ning said, "Three days later, she will knock the maid out and escape. Help her out, we will meet you outside."

Three days went by very quickly. Wen Yu had borrowed a car from a friend of Director Shi, he had also prepared food, a blanket, and a first aid kit; they were well-equipped enough to begin the great escape immediately after they got the person onboard the car. Wen Yu peeled open a piece of chocolate and gave it to Ning Ning. "Are you still not willing to talk to me?"

Ning Ning took a bite out of the chocolate, seeming like she was stopping herself from talking.

She could swindle Mu Gua by saying she could foresee the future, but she could not swindle Wen Yu. Did he not believe in those things, or was her acting not good enough?

"I'm guessing that your real profession is an actor." Wen Yu suddenly said.

Ning Ning stopped chewing and turned around to look at him.

"Your act as a four-year-old child is very natural. Either you are very familiar with her, or you are a professional actor." Wen Yu continued.

"What are you saying?" Ning Ning blinked.

"I'm just raising a possibility, you can retort if you don't agree." Wen Yu leaned forward on the steering wheel and looked at her from the corner of his eyes. "For example, I think your real age should be around twenty-two to twenty-four years old."