He smirks at me, enjoying the effect his sweet torture is having on me.

"I can feel you through these boxers. I know you want me," he says, leaning down to my ear.

"Just say it," he harshly whispers, his warm breath turning me on even more.

"Fuck me," I command.

I bite down on my lip at my sudden outburst, regretting it.

I won't be able to walk for days.

"What was that?," he asks, bringing his ear close to my lips for me to repeat.

I ignore his question.

I feel him cup my soaked core hard, causing me to throw my head back.

"Oh God," I breathe out.

"I asked you a question princess," he spats.

I feel myself shake, my core aching more for penetration, my body screaming for him.

"I want you," I finally tell him.

"And what is it do you want me to do?," he asks, having me grow more impatient.

"Justin please," I beg.

I feel his finger feel down my wet slit, causing me to whimper and gulp hard.

"I want you to fuck me," I breathe out.

With that, he puts on a condom.

I feel him enter me in a few seconds.

I enjoy the sudden and long wanted penetration.

Justin knows to pick up the speed, hitting my weak spot every time.

Moans fill the bedroom as he thrusts deeper and deeper.

His hand migrate to where our bodies meet, rubbing my clit vigorously.

He continues and I feel myself close to edge a few minutes later.

"Justin," I call, out of breath.

"Hold on baby, almost there."

He thrusts as deep as he can be and I release seconds later.

He finishes off and pulls out, lying beside me.

Our pants both fill the room, my body still shaking from the intense sex we just had.

"Damn baby. That was just.."

I giggle at him being speechless.

As a result of that, I feel him smack my ass hard.

I gasp and turn to face him, seeing him laugh at me.

"Your ass is mine."

"Okay Justin," I laugh.

"Yo Bizzle!," I hear Za call from outside the door.

"Yeah?!," Justin answers.

"You guys done fucking each other yet? Because Valerie's having another breakdown."

After this, the sound of glass shattering fills the house.

Justin and I both exchange looks and hop out of bed, throwing on our clothes as fast as we can.

When we get downstairs, we see Val's face drenched in tears with the shattered glass surrounding her.

A few vodka bottles are half empty near the couch she has refused to get up from since she's heard about Connor.

"No, why couldn't I have it!," she cries.

I raise my eyebrow.

"Have what Val?"

"I woke up this morning and went to the bathroom and there was so much blood..."

My heart pounds out of my chest.

She wasn't....

"I was a month and a half pregnant Melissa. I found out when Connor left. I wanted to tell him, but.."

She's interrupted by her sobs, causing her to collapse to the ground.

I go over and grab her allowing her to cry into my chest..

It keeps getting worse for her.

Val is so sweet. So innocent. She doesn't deserve this. No one does.

"I wanted to keep it! The baby was all I had left of Connor!," she screams through her tears.

Tears stream down my face, holding her as tight as I possibly can.

God, please help her.

--------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is dedicated to @hanabug12

You've been a reader of mine for so long. I always see your comments and your kik messages and everything. Now, look at me. I have over 3.3K followers and 10 books and you're still with me. Thank you for caring about me and being a bomb ass reader of mine. It really means a lot. Ilysm

And Kayla. I know you're probably thinking, "What the fuck is Malikah doing?! Where's my dedication?!" Don't worry, yours is next. Lol

Next chap? 50+ votes and a few comments

Stay swaggy as fuck.

~ Malikah