Further Investigations into Moon Breathing

Start from the beginning

          "That Izumi is a possession of the very person we are sworn to defeat," I said going back to my reading

          "That Izumi is a possession of the very person we are sworn to defeat," I said going back to my reading. "Specifically from his time as the Ronin Demon Slayer."

          "What did he use it for?" She asked. 

          "He used it to transport demons back to his village, or in some cases bring them with him to the battlefield." I said shrugging it off, "Ah here it is 'the Demon Kokushibo used the sixteenth form of his hellish breathing technique'" I quoted. 

          "Hellish breathing technique?" she asked. 

          "Yes, at the time they had no knowledge of Kokushibo's true identity as Michikatsu or that this was a blood demon art enhanced version of the technique he used well he was human" I said then it hit me right in the face, or more accurately Izumi did with a pillow thar a pair of fans were resting on. 

          "A blood demon art enhanced version," She said. "Does that mean I can't use the other forms with out being a demon?"

          "Well I suppose it might be possible to use a much less powerful variant of the form," I said. "There was another documented case of a demon slayer joining the upper demon ranks, his blood demon art enhanced his breathing technique course he was able to use all of those techniques as a human. So unless he made the form after becoming a demon by taking his blood demon art into account it should be possible for you to use them." 

          "Short answer please," Izumi interrupted me abruptly.

          "Long explanation short, if the form you are trying to use wasn't made taking into account of his blood demon art, then yes you should be able to use the form Moon Breathing." I summarized my rant.

          "Well how do we know if it was made with his blood demon art in mind?" She asked me. 

          "Well you ask him yourself, he came to you in a dream like Yoriichi did with me try going to him I've done it a few times to learn somethings from him directly." I told her. 

          "How do I go to him directly?" She asked. 

          "Try meditating and reaching out to him, if he doesn't show keep trying and eventually you will reach your Spiritual epicenter as he once told you" I told her. After that we went back inside and I began to tell her how to meditate properly. 

Izumi's POV:  

          After dinner I decided to work on meditating to talk to Michikatsu, I sat down in my room crossed my legs and placed my fingers over each other and formed a circle with my thumbs. I began to slowly breath in and out allowing my mind to wander trying to find its way back to there, my spiritual epicenter. I tried for a few hours but all I succeeded in doing was tiring my self out so I gave up for now and decided to get some rest for tomorrows training. Once I got ready for bed and was under the covers I went out like a light. In my dream I was surrounded by wheat and when I stood up I was there in my spiritual epicenter. 

          "You are very bad at meditating," A familiar voice said behind me. 

          "Michikatsu, I need to know how to use the forms past the sixth form of Moon Breathing." I said rushing up to him excitedly. 

          "Slow down, you need the forms beyond what you've mastered." He said thoughtfully "well that is an issue see those forms require my other self's blood demon art to use. Beyond that a further issue comes from what that blood demon art actually is." 

          "Well that sucks and what do you mean," I asked him. 

          "Fundamentally, Moon breathing and all of its forms are slashing based so you might be able to create a variation of the further forms with out a blood demon art." He began to explain "My other self's Blood Demon Art allowed him to manipulate a sword that was essentially made from his own demonic flesh it also enhanced my attacks with additional chaotic crescent moons. You would have to create far less powerful attacks or become a demon your self which I am certain your brother wouldn't like." He said with a tone of finality.

          "So there is no way for me to learn them from you I need to create them," I said forlorn "Or..." 

          "Become a demon your self yes" He finished for me.