Chapter 9

Time skip at afternoon (2PM)
(Y/n pov)
Me and jimin are watching a movie while eating. We have kimchi fried rice and kimbap for the lunch. I told jimin that i wanna cook but he denied and told me to stay with him. We are watching a romantic comedy movie which is very amazing. We finished eating and he is cuddling with me.

Time skip at evening (6PM)(Author pov)
Y/n and jimin were playing games and jimin lost. He hold y/n's hand and pinned on top of her head. He leaned closer and started kissing her. He laid her down not breaking the kiss. They were kissing passionately and sweetly. Suddenly a knock was heard on the door as they were in the gaming room. The maid told jimin that his father has called him. He called on landline as jimin's phone was dead. [Btw y/n is a month pregnant as they have been doing it since 1 month. She got to know this 2 weeks before]

Maid:- It's master's phone for you sir.

Jimin:- Ok let's go. Y/n you wanna come?

Y/n:- Yea sure.

(On call)

Mr park:- Hello son how are you and y/n?

Jimin:- We both are fine dad. Btw when are you both coming?

Mr park:- We'll be there by tomorrow morning. Our all work is done here and yes don't you dare to bother my princess(y/n) ok?

Iimin:- Ok sure dad *chuckle*

Mr park:- By the way day after tomorrow is your graduation right?

Jimin:- Yes dad, we'll have to reach there by 9AM.

Mr park:- Ok. Now give phone to my princess.

Jimin:- Ok dad.

Y/n:- Hello appa. How are you? Please come fast I'm missing you.

Mr park:- We'll be there by tomorrow morning ok and i guess jimin is not bothering you.

Y/n:- No appa he is a caring person. He loves me veryyyyyyy much. *said in cute voice*

Mr park:- Aww my princess, you are so cute. It's good if he is taking good care of you otherwise I'll beat his ass up *laughing*

Y/n:- *laughing* appa you are funny but please don't beat him. He is cute and lovely person. Btw where is my appa?

Mr park:- Oh, he is doing some paper works in the office.

Y/n:- Oh ok. I'll miss you both. Please come fast.

Mr park:- Sure princess. Ok bye.

Y/n:- Bye appa. (Hunged up)

Time skip after dinner (9PM) (Y/n pov)

We've eaten dinner and now we are in the bedroom seeing our pictures which we took 6 months ago. It's relaxing seeing our old memories. We've finished seeing them and now we'll sleep as tomorrow we have college. I'll directly go from here with jimin to the college. After 1 hour we both slept.

Time skip to next day in the morning (6AM) (Author pov)

Y/n and jimin got ready for their college.
(After eating breakfast they both went to their college)

Time skip at college (lunch time)
(Y/n pov)
They all are eating their lunch while talking about random stuffs.

Suga:- Have you all heard Nayeon's new solo song "Pop". It's dope right?

Y/n:- Yes I've listened, It's soooo good. Hope they will release more.

Jennie:- Yes hope so and I'll support them no matter what.

Lisa:- Yess gurl *she hugged and kissed jennie on her cheeks and jennie blushed*

Jisoo:- Oh seems like someone is blushing huh? cute jendukie *they all laughed*