Chapter 7

(Sorry for late update as i was busy)

Author pov:-
Jimin mercilessly killed iack without her knowing as he was really angry because he hurted her y/n. As all the problems are finished, y/n's life became normal like before. Right now they(y/n and her friends) are in college, they are attending their last lecture, And the bell rang....

Y/n pov:-
We were attending our last lecture and i was feeling needy because of my boyfriend. Yes, it's jimin. He is rubbing my thighs and here I'm sweating a little because his one touch is enough for me to feel horny.(we didn't did it for 3 days) By the way he proposed me and we are now gf and bf. We'll get married after our graduation that is after 2 months. Taekook, namjin, sope, jenlisa and chaesoo will also get married after graduation. The bell rang and we rushed out of our classes.

Time skip at jimin's house (author's lazyyyy)

Author pov:-
Their lecture is over, after talking for some minutes they headed to their house. Y/n and jimin went to his house.

Time skip at jimin's house (author pov)

Y/n and jimin reached and they directly went to jimin's room of course. He pinned y/n against the wall and started kissing her passionately. The kiss was heated yet with full of love and care. His hands went towards y/n back and he started undressing her. He took of her dress along with panties leaving her in her bra. He unhooked her bra too and picked her up not breaking the kiss. He then placed her on his bed carefully and got on top of her. He broke the kiss and jimin then undressed himself. He took off his boxers and y/n saw how hard he was. He then started sucking her boobs while he was fingering her with his 2 fingers. His fingers went deep inside her hitting her gspot perfectly. He started fingering her fast. After fingering he entered inside her and started thrusting her deep.

Jimin:- You are so tight babygirl~

Y/n:- Ah- ahhh daddy~

He started thrusting faster while his hands were massaging her boobs. They both were gonna cum. They reached the climax and there y/n cum on his dick and he cum inside her but not that deep. They did another round and here y/n was a moaning mess. She was enjoying every bit of it whereas jimin was thrusting her deep. They again cummed. They both collapsed and he laid beside her and pulled her closer to his body. He started sucking her boobs which he always do after doing IT. Her hands was strocking his hair which he was enjoying while he kept on sucking them. After sometime they both slept.

Time skip at 5:00 PM of evening
(Author pov)
Jimin woke up this time and he saw y/n sleeping peacefully while hugging him. He caressed her cheek and she woke up because of a sudden touch.

Y/n pov:-
I saw sleeping not until i felt someone caressing my cheeks. I knew who it was so i opened my eyes and there i saw my Handsome yet caring boyfriend.

Y/n:- You woke up *in her cute sleepy voice*

Jimin:- Yes i woke up. Btw did you sleep well and sorry if i went too rough. We didn't did it for 3 days so i was impatient yet needy *he laughed nervously while scratching back of his neck*

Y/n:- Yes I'm completely fine, infact i was enjoying it.

Jimin:- Should we do another round then *he said smirking*

Y/n:- Naah not now. Tomorrow ok. I have to go home and remember tomorrow is the test so be prepared otherwise Mr Jung will kill you. *she laughed jokingly*

Jimin:- Ughh i hate tests. I just want to beside me and want to love you till my last breath. *he said while hugging her from her waist* (they are sitting on the bed)

Y/n:- *chuckle* But studies are also important so be prepared ok. No excuses otherwise we'll not do it for one month. *she said while holding her laugh coz she knew what's coming next*

Jimin:- Yaahhh noooo. Ok ok I'll be prepared. But please i can't live without loving you.

Y/n:- Yaah yaah i know. Even i can't live without loving you my world.

Jimin:- Haha you are so cute~

Y/n:- I know but yes I'm hot too don't forget that *she said being proud while a smirk was plastered on her face* ok now I'm going. See ya Tomorrow baby.

(She wore her clothes and they kissed again for 2 minutes then she went from there)

Ok that's it for today this chapter. I know this was short because I'm not well actually. See ya guys in the next chapter till then bbye, take care and yes I love you all😊❤