Chapter 6

Next day (Author pov)
Y/n woke up and saw Jack sitting on the table and admiring her face. She sat straight and glared at him.

Y/n:- You bitch why are you staring at me like that? *she said irritatingly*

Jack:- Because you are mine so i can stare at you whenever i want.

Y/n:- This bitch I'll surely kill him *she mumbled*

Jack:- Yaah now eat this breakfast because after that you'll not get anything to eat.

Y/n:- I'm not hungry. Eat it yourself.

Jack:- See I'm being nice till now but if you'll ever show me this attitude again then *he took out a knife and roamed finger on it*

Y/n:- I'm not afraid. You can kill me right now if you want. *she yelled a little*

Jack:- Oh really!! Don't test my patience babygirl~ *he came closer to her and pointed his knife near her neck lil bit touching her skin*

Y/n:- Kill me you bastard *he was about to kill her but the door opened and there stood police, jimin and his father and y/n's father*

Author pov:-
He got shocked and held y/n by her hand and pointed his knife. The police and all stopped on their tracks.

Iack:- Take one more step forward and she will be killed.

Jimin:- See Jack we'll not do anything to you just leave y/n.

Jack:- Do you think I'm stupid you piece of shit.

Jimin:- Yes you are. Look behind you *he smirked*

Author pov:-
He looked behind and found 2 police officers standing there(actually the police entered from the door quitely that was beside him, it was locked but they shot sensor in it so that it doesn't make a loud sound)police officer took the knife from his hand and they kicked him on his making him fall. They then handcuffed him. Y/n was rescued and jimin ran towards her. He then untied her rope and she hugged him tightly. Then the police officers took him with them while jimin, his father, y/n and
y/n's father were still there. By the way jimin noticed the scar as Jack slapped her and his blood was boiling but he didn't showed it.

Y/n:- I missed you guys. By the way how did you found that I'm here?

Mr lee:- Jimin helped us to find you. He went to your college then asked for the address of jack because he was having doubt on him as you all have to go college yesterday to collect your project which you all submitted week before but jack didn't came. Jimin then went to jack's address and one maid opened the door. Jimin asked that where is jack and that maid told she doesn't know but she gave idea that he must be in the building near seoul river because he used to go there sometimes. Then we sent a man there and sended him his pic to recognize. One day jack was coming out of building to go to a shop then our men recognized him as he wasn't wearing mask. Then we made a plan to raid this building with police hoping you would be here but with minding your safety. Police needed jack as he was still the "MOST WANTED KILLER". Police was knowing that you got kidnapped so they helped us and they were also afraid that he might kill you but he thankfully didn't. We kept an eye to not let the news of kidnapping get viral because jack might get alert. Our man also helped us recognizing him but jack also did mistake by turning off his phone as were tracking it so we got sure that he is in this building only.(Jack didn't go from there as he knew that y/n is smart so she can escape, he was having room in the building he kept y/n so he was resting and doing all the works here only)

Y/n:- Woah jimin you are smart. I'm more impressed.

Jimin:- Yes i know I'm smart baby *he was leaning to kiss y/n but suddenly*

Mr park:- Yaah we are still here, continue this later. First let's go to our house as your other friends are hella worried about you y/n.

Y/n:- Yes let's go. I'm also missing them.

Author pov:-
They then went to jimin's house as their other friends are there only.

Meanwhile at jimin's house:-

Namjoon:- I'm hella worried about all of them and i didn't knew that jack is a psycho killer. But not gonna lie i was having doubt on him as he sometimes behaved weird. *he said moving back and forth*

Jhope:- Yes same here but now i just wanna see y/n and will you stop moving like that, just sit they will be comin--

Author pov:-
The door opened and they all saw all of them standing. They all ran and hugged y/n not letting her go again.

Y/n:- Yaah guys l- leave me i c- can't b- breathe. *they all broke the hug*

Lisa:- Oh sorry y/n. Where were you huh we were missing you. *she said tearing up*

Y/n:- Awwwiee my lili I'm back and now I'll not leave you guys ok.

Jimin:- We'll not let you go also~

Rosé:- By the way what happened can you tell us briefly.

Y/n:- Yes lemme tell you (she then told them everything)

Jennie:- Oh that bastard Jack. He loved you i can't believe actually.

Y/n:- I also can't believe. And the fact that "I HATE HIM LIKE HELL".

Jimin:- He can't make you his because you already belong to someone else. *he winked*

Y/n:- Yes i belong to you *she said being excited and hugged jimin tightly*

Ok that's it for this chapter. I hope you all understood the story. I know there are mistakes and I'll try to improve myself. See you all in the next chapter till then bbye, take care and yes I love you all😊❤