Chapter 2

Next day (author pov)
As always y/n woke up and did her morning routine then wenlt to her college. After attending all the classes she came home and started to think what to go gift jimin and her other friends as it will be 2 years of their friendship. Thinking all this she slept(they didn't did IT today)

Time skip at evening (4:30 PM) [Author pov]

Y/n woke up and saw the timing and got shocked as she has to go and hangout with her friends at 5:00. She then hurriedly stood up and went to do her skincare routine as they'll be going at mall today( she told her father already and he agreed of course) This is what she wore 👇

 She then hurriedly stood up and went to do her skincare routine as they'll be going at mall today( she told her father already and he agreed of course) This is what she wore 👇

(She just put lipstick as she doesn't need more makeup, NATURAL BEAUTY THO😉🌚)

Author pov:-
She then went to XXX café as they decided and there she saw her friends. She then went and hugged taehyung from behind as he is the only one standing in front of her.

Taehyung pov:-
We were waiting for y/n as we decided to hang out then i felt someone hugging me from behind and i recognized that it's y/n. I glanced at jimin who was beside me and i could tell he is jealous. (*In mind*So let's make him more jealous 'smirk')

Taehyung:- Hi y/n

Y/n:- Woah you recognized me!!

Taehyung:- Yea of course, your perfume, your way of hugging is recognizable only

Y/n:- Aww🥺 Ok let's go guys and sorry for making you all wait for me.

Lisa:- It's ok y/n.

Jhope:- Yea let's go

Author pov:-
They all started walking then there's jimin who was burning in jealousy. He held y/n's hand tightly and started walking. Then they all went to nearby mall.

Lisa pov:-
We went to the mall as we all have to buy some stuff. Jennie was walking with me and she was holding my hand. I was feeling butterflies. Yes i love her since the day we first met that is in 9th standard, but sometimes she tries to make me jealous by flirting with y/n. I don't know whether she likes me or not but after 2 days our 2 years of friendship will be over so I'll propose her because she is mine of course. Ok now let's enjoy~

Lisa:- Hey first let's go to celine shop ok.

Jennie:- No first let's go to chanel shop.

Taehyung:- Naag first we'll go to Gucci shop, am i right y/n?

Y/n:- No. First we'll go to Dior shop. Right Jisoo Unnie?

Jisoo:- Yessss!! That's my bestie.
(Y/n left jimin's hand and held jisoo's hand then they both started walking like a confident couple)

Jungkook:- What just happened now?

Jimin:- I also don't know. Ok let's go to their DIOR SHOP first.

Taehyung:- Yes let's go. "Gucci shop I'm coming ok please wait for me" *being dramatic af lol😂*

Y/n pov:-
Me and jisoo reached the dior shop and there were soooo many beautiful dresses which I'll buy of course. I'll buy less dresses only as my father buyed me some 2 months ago. So let's not waste money.

Y/n:- Unnie what should i buy, Dresses, tops or jeans?

Jisoo:- I guess you should buy all these so that you don't need it afterwards right?

Y/n:- Hmm you are right. Ok I'll buy all those three. 1 pair of each actually.

(She buyed 1 top and 1 dress as their were not many tops of her taste

(She buyed 1 top and 1 dress as their were not many tops of her taste. All her friends also did shopping from there and after paying the price they went from there to gucci shop, then to chanel and then to celine. They visited Saint Laurent also. Now they all are going to McDonald'S to eat something)

Namjoon:- Ah guys I'm hungry.

Jin:- Me too. Ok we've given the order so let's wait for it.

Y/n:- Yes, by the way what's the time?

Suga:- It's 7:00 PM and now I'm sleepy. I'm missing my girlfriend, my neck pillowwwwww.

Jhope:- Sleepy head suga hyung🤣

Suga:- Do you want a tight smack on your head from my beautiful hands? If not then let me sleep. Please wake me up when the food arrives ok~

Jungkook:- ok hyung you sleep we'll leave you here only. There's no need to wake you up.

Y/n:- Haha oppa see what he is saying😂

Suga:- Yea I'm listening to their conversations y/n don't worry.

Jimin:- oh guys food has arrived. Ok let's dig in.

Suga:- Ah finallyyyyy. Ok let's eat.

Jungkook:- You didn't slept hyung?

Suga:- No. Ok let's eat I'm hungry. There's the whole zoo inside my stomach and they are jumping around.

Y/n:- Yes yes let's eat. (But they weren't aware that someone was watching them)

Author pov:-
After eating they all(jimin and y/n also) went home as they all were tired.

??pov:-
I'll make you mine y/n. Just wait and watch!

Ok that's it for this chapter. I know it was boring but I'll try to make interesting ones. Let's see what happens next. Who is this unknown person? Stay tuned for next chapter till then bye, take care and yes I LOVE YOU ALL❤😊