His love....

WARNING

THIS STORY HAS LEVI × PETRA

Petra pov:

"This is the key to your room, your roommate came a few minutes ego" I grabbed the key and nodded my head.

"Ok, thank you" I went to the elevator and got on, pressed the 6th floor and waited to get there.

'I really hope that my roommate be a good person'

*DING*

When the elevator opened, I picked up my suitcase and went to my room. When I arrived, I knocked on the door several times.

"The door is open" A deep husky voice came from behind the door.

'Holy shit his voice is so hot !!!!' I entered the room. When I entered, a strong man who was taking his things out of his suitcase and wearing only a black tank top and black jeans was standing in front of me. His body is full of tattoos and smoke was coming from above his head.

"Em, h-hello?" He took his cigarette out of his mouth and turned to me.

'Holy mother of sexiness !!!!' THIS GUY IS HOT !!!! Not any hot, HOT AS FUCK !!!!'

"Listen ginger..."

'Ginger?!'

"I'm not your friend, I'm a stranger, so don't treat me intimately. We have no relationship and we will not enter into any relationship, I said this so that we will not get into trouble later. All I want from you is to keep this fucking room clean and not bother me, understood?"

'What the hell?! Our first meeting started awful, may God have mercy on the rest !!! I don't think he's a boy who can be joked with. I'd better not be on his blacklist' I slowly nodded my head.

"Yes"

"Good" He turned to his suitcase again and began to set his things.

"That's your bed" He pointed to the bed next to his. I went to the bed and put my suitcase on it, begin to take out my things.

×

×

I moved all my belongings and now I'm sitting on my bed and reading a book and that boy has changed his jean with sweatpants and now he's cleaning the room.

'He doesn't look like a clean person but damn he's a fucking cleaning freak !!!!!' I stared at him. His whole right arm is tattooed and his left arm has a few tattoos. His body is big and powerful and he's like a titan against me !!!! But the strange thing is that around his neck there is a trace like abrasion, like the abrasion of a rope, and his wrists are full of cuts.

'Why are you like this?' I didn't notice that I was staring at him when he suddenly shouted at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STARING AT?!!!" I quickly took my eyes off him.

"I-I'm sorry"

"Tch, you better be" He picked up his towel and went to the bathroom. A few seconds later, the sound of water rose.

'It's gonna be a long year'

×

×

×

×

A few days have passed since my roommate 'Levi' and I met. Yes, after 2 days, he finally told me his name !!!! Levi is a good guy, he's just very angry and has built a wall around himself so that no one can approach him, and he doesn't show any emotions at all !!!! And he's rarely home !!!!!!! He really is a punk !!!! He doesn't even come home many nights !!! And when he's home he just smokes and drinks alcohol, he really has a huge problem with drinking and smoking. And one thing about him is strange to me, he always wears a necklace with a key pendant that he never takes it off!!!! Not when he wants to sleep, not when he's changing his clothes, not even when he goes to the bathroom!!!! Why is that key so valuable to him? Maybe if he wasn't so mysterious and scary I could ask him.