My first love

Levi pov:

He's beautiful, he's kind, he's smart, he's cute, he's nice, he's adorable, he's perfect, I love him. Eren Yeager, he's a cute little boy in my school, I love when he laughs, when he tries to fix his tangled hair, when he doesn't study for the exam and gets stressed, when he...

"LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"A very loud and
annoying voice drove me out of my thoughts.

"Shut the fuck up shitty glasses" Hanji jumped on me and wrapped their legs and arms around my waist and shoulders, now they are just like a koala.

"WHAT THE FUCK LEAVE ME!!!" I pushed them and tried to get them off me.

"Leviiiiii, you're so meaaaaaaaan, let me hug!!!"

"Shut the fuck up and leave me alone!!!" I punched their stomach and finally they fall to the ground. They jumped off the ground and made their glasses.

"If you're so grumpy and mean, rest assured, Eren will never like you" 'Tch' was all I said, Ibpicked up my bag and left the school with them.

"When will you tell him?"

"I don't fucking know, why should someone like him want me?"

"Yeah, really, why should he want you?"

"..." They wrapped their arm around my shoulder.

"Oh come on big guy, I was jocking"

"No there really is no reason for him to want me" Hanji and I walked to the place where my motorcycle and their car were parked.

"This is the first time I seen you this disappointed" I started my motorcycle.

"Yeah.…sigh… whatever, see you tomorrow"

"See you"

×

×

"Hey I'm home" My mom, who was laying on the sofa, raised her foot as a greet. I rolled my eyes and went to my room, when I was about to pass her, she took my hand made me stop.

"Levi sit I wanna talk with you" I sat down next to her.

"What is it?"

"Haven't you told him yet?"

"Mom please first Hanji now you, no I didn't tell him, why should he wants me?"

"Why shouldn't he want you? You're just an idiot, I'll tell you what to do"

'Oh no not again'

"Go and stand in front of him like a man, then take off your clothes and show him your muscles!!!! Even when I see your naked body suddenly I fall in love with you!!!" I hit my forehead.

"WHAT THE FUCK MOM?? Now I fully understand why you are single!!"

"HUH?? SHUT THE FUCK UP THAT WAS A GREAT IDEA!!!!"

"MOM I DIDN'T EVEN TALK TO HIM!!! NOW YOU WANT ME TO GO NAKED IN FRONT OF HIM??" She was looking at me
with an open mouth.

"You... YOU DIDN'T EVEN TALK TO HIM??? SO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING???"

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!!!!" While grumbling under her breath, she sprang from the sofa and went to the kitchen to have a vodka. I went to my room, took off my school uniform and lay down on my bed.

'Maybe she's right, maybe showing myself to him a little more is not too bad, but I can never get naked in front of him, NEVER' I closed my eyes and fell asleep while thinking about Eren.