Club

Eren pov:

I love a man who works in a gay club, most of the time he prepares the drinks and he doesn't dance much. One day when I entered this club, most of the dancers were sick and Levi had to come to dance due to a lack of strength. That was the day I fell in love with him at a glance. Although he wasn't a good dancer and it was quite clear that he was dancing for the first time, but I and many
others were attracted to him. I came to the club almost every day and we gradually became good friends, but that wasn't enough for me so I bought the club. Thank God that I'm rich as fuck.

I entered the club. The smell of alcohol and sex filled the whole club. I looked around but I couldn't find Levi, I went to Marco, one of my employees, to ask him where is Levi.

"HEY MARCO" The sound of the music is so loud and I have to shout, but apparently Marco didn't hear me.

"MARCOOOOO!!!!!" Marco jumped and looked down at me.

"OH EREN!!! YO BITCH, WHAT'S UP?"

"NO SPECIAL NEWS, YOU KNOW WHERE IS LEVI?"

"HE HASN'T COME YET"

'Strange, he always comes earlier than everyone else'

"OK. WHEN HE CAME TELL HIM TO COME TO MY OFFICE"

"OKAY" I went to my office and sat on my desk and started to do some paper works.

×

After about half an hour, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in" The door opened and Levi, who had pulled back his hair, with a really nice black suit and black shirt that had the first three buttons open to show everyone his attractive inner chest line, entered my office.

"Hey Eren, you wanted to see me?" Such a deep husky voice he has.

"Yes please come here" He came and stood in front of my desk.

"Closer" He put his hands on my desk and brought his face closer to mine.

"Closer baby" He came a little closer.

"Closer~" He slowly closed his eyes and brought his face closer. Our lips were only an inch apart when I slap him hard. His face turned completely red, he slowly opened his eyes and raised an eyebrow.

"Didn't I tell you to close the buttons on your shirt?!!!" He chuckled in a sexy way.

"Jealous" I blushed and looked away, he went and sat on one of the sofas next to my desk.

"Ok whatcha want brat?" Oh, yeah, I had forgotten.

"Where were you?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Why do you want to know?" I hate when he doesn't answer my questions right away.

"Because I'm your boss and I want to know why are you so late"

"So you want to know as my boss right?"

"Y-yes"

"Well Mr. Boss, I was with some girls and we were having fun, damn!! You should have seen their big boobs. They covered almost my whole face. One of them also had a very tasty ass, and damn that blond one knew very well how to suck a dick" I know he's lying to tease me, I know Levi much better than these words, and I know he's gay as fuck. I soot up and went to him, stood between his legs.

"Tasty ass huh? Which one is tastier, mine or hers?" He put his large hands on my ass and rubbed it.

"I'm not sure, we only had sex 153 times, maybe if I eat your ass now, I will remember what it tasted like~" I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and pulled it down.