Boyfriend or bodyguard?!

Eren pov:

Today my boyfriend and I will go on a date. Levi is a wonderful person. He doesn't behave like other boyfriends as if he got a slave. He always allows me to do as much makeup as I want, wear any clothes no matter how open it is and talk to any men I want. Because he trusts me and I trust him and we know that we only want each other, I just really love him.

"AAAAARRRRRRRMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNN
MMMMILIIIIKKKKKAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAA"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP EREN!!!!" Mikasa
yelled back at me.

"What do you want?"

"Armin please come here you too Mikasa"
Finally they both entered my room.

"What is it?" Mikasa said as she fixed her red scarf, I don't know why she doesn't even takeوthat scarf off in this heat.

"Both of you guys should help me, I want to look sexy for Levi"

"You're always sexy in his eyes even when your finger is in your nose"

"ARMIN!!! I'm not 5 anymore!!"

"Yeah yeah whatever, what do you want from us?"

"Oh yes!! hem, I want you Armin to do my
make-up and you Mikasa fix my hair... please?"

"What catches us?" Mikasa said and Armin nodded, sometimes they become a real asshole.

"Dinner, I will pay for it"

"DEAL" They both said at the same time.
"But first you should wear something nice.... ummm let me see, help me Armin" Armin went to Mikasa. Both of them searched in my closet and bring me the clothes.

"Wear these until I bring the make-up tools" I put on my clothes and it really is a great set!!! AND the jean shows my big ass perfectly!!!!

'Levi will love these jeans, he's really in love with my ass'

"Are you ready Eren?"

"Yeaaaaah"

×

×

"YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!!" Both Armin and Mikasa yelled at the same time. They are right I.LOOK.SEXY.AS.FUUUUUUCK!

"Guys I LOVE IT!!!! AHHHHH LOOK AT
MEEEEEEE" Armin applied me pink lipstick and a great eyeliner, mascara on my eyelashes and a little cream powder and Mikasa have dry my hair perfectly and threw it on my face.

"Guys I LOVE IT!!!! AHHHHH LOOK ATMEEEEEEE" Armin applied me pink lipstick and a great eyeliner, mascara on my eyelashes and a little cream powder and Mikasa have dry my hair perfectly and threw it on my face

(Eren's)

"What would I do if I didn't have you guys?" The three of us hugged each other and were enjoying each other's arms when my phone started ringing. I got out of their arms and picked up my phone to see who it is.