Beach

Levi pov:

"Fuck you damn four eyes, which idiot in this heat comes to the beach that you took us?"

"He's right Hanji, no one came to the beach except us" Hanji spread the mat on the sand and lay down on it.

"Exactly for this reason, I brought you to the beach, look, the beach is completely for us, now we can do whatever we want, but we're not alone, they are a group of university kids there….. oh!! and you guys can take off your T- shirts if you are warm.

"Jesus, you're so fucking stupid, I don't know who the hell gave you a science degree" Hanji rubbed the sunscreen on their body.

"The same person who gave you a medical degree" Hanji said and then laughed out loud at their words. I look at Erwin and saw that he was also trying to hold back his laughter, I sighed loudly and shook my head, took off my T-shirt and left.

"Where are you going?"

"Go to be away from you two crazy ones"

"Ok, have funnnnnnnnnn"

'Tch, crazy four eyes'

I have been walking for a few minutes, a group of university kids are playing ahead, but there's one of them who has caught my eyes. He has brown chocolate hair, big beautiful green/blue eyes, light brown sexy skin, perfect nose, pink plump lips and a sexy bubble ass and he's eating ice cream in the most lustful way possible!!! He would quickly pump the ice cream in his mouth and lick it
around!

'Damn this brat, he's turning me on!! Who the hell in the world eats ice cream like this?!! How bad I want instead of that ice cream, my dick was in his mouth, damn I need to fuck him right now!!'

Eren pov:

"Which idiot in this heat comes to the beach that we came??"

"Come on Eren we're gonna have a lot of fun!! And there's no one in the beach, except for those three guys over there, the beach is completely for us!!" Armin told me then grabbed Mikasa's hand and they both ran to the sea.

"BUT IT'S SO HOT!!!!!"

"SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR, here have some ice cream it will cool you down"

"I can't believe, Jean is really helping me? maybe his head hit somewhere? Maybe he poisoned the ice cream!!" I grabbed the ice cream and thanked him, he nodded his head then ran towards Sasha and Connie who were playing volleyball.

I opened the ice cream and started to eat. The air is so hot that the ice cream melts so fast. I have to lick it quickly and put it in my mouth so it will not spill. I look around and saw a very handsome man is staring at me, he has raven black hair with a perfect undercut, blue/gray stormy eyes and a sexy body!!

'Damn look at his abs !! He's sooooo hot!!! Oh my, his dick must be so delicious~!! How bad I want instead of this ice cream, his dick was in my mouth, damn I need him to fuck me right now!!'

×

×

×

×

"AHHHHHH~…HH...NAH…HAH……AH……AH AH AH…...SOOO GOOOOOD~HH NH AH AH AHHHHH~~" I don't even know what happened, I just know we entered an empty room together and he quickly lifted me off the ground, slapped my back against the wall and put his thick dick inside me.

"HAH HH NH AH... HAR-HA HA HA AH HARDER~ ...AHHHHHHHH
HARDERRRRRRRRRR"

"As you wish baby~" He started to go super hard and fast, fuck he's sooooo gooooood I'm in heaven~

"THEREEEEE AHHHHHH....FUCK ME
THEREEEEEEEEEE~"

"Oh you mean here?" He hit my favorite part so hard made me scream of pain and pleasure.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~ YES!!!…. AHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS~~" I stuck out mybtongue and pushed my head back probably looking like a slut, but I didn't care I feel amazing~ I put my nails in his back and scratched him, then I hugged him and hide my face in the hole between his neck and shoulder.

'Ahhhh his shoulders are sooo broad my hands don't reach each other when I hug him~'

"HAH AH... AH AH HA…I-I'M-HAHA AH....I'M CLIOSseE~"

"Me too" he hit me several times and i cam on our chest and he cam inside of me.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh~~ tha-that was AMAZING!!!!" He laid me down on the floor and started kissing my neck and pumping again.

"Not finished yet baby" His words made me moan. He then starts to move again and at the same time he was biting and sucking my neck making marks everywhere.

"Ahh"

"Found it" He sucked the part of my neck thatbmade me moan really hard made a mark, he went lower and lower then start to eat one of my nipples and play with the other one with his hand.

"Mmmmmmm..hhhhhhhhhh……your AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH…AHHHHHHHH HH.... YOUR TONGUE IS SOOOOOO-WAAAAAAA-AH WA-HAH-RM~~" He grabbed my face and came to kiss me, before our lips collided, our tongues touched, he put his tongue so deep into my mouth and licked all over my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and clung to him to myself, then I wrapped my legs around his broad waist and moved myself at the same time with him

"Hmmmmmm~~" He took his tongue out of my mouth and licked my lips, he put my lips in his mouth and started sucking and biting them as if he was chewing gum.

"MMMMM…HMMMMMMMM MHHH HHHHHHHH~~" He let go of my lips, let me talk.

"AHHHHHHH.…. I'M FUCKING
CLOOOOOOOSE HAHHHHHH~" Again I put my nails in his back and began to dig his muscular back, to the point that I can feel the warmth of blood on his back.

"FUCK, me too" I push his head down and suck his neck making marks, I bite his neck and shoulder making teeth marks. The room we're in is full of sounds of, hitting wet skins, moans, screams and the smell of sweat andvcum.

A few minutes later we both cam, again I camvon our chest and he cam inside of me. He was breathing hard and sweating like bitch, he wanted to pull himself out of me but I stopped him,

"NO!!! Not now!!!" He was surprised, I pushed him back made him lay on the floor and sat down on him with a lot of pain. After he realized what I want to do, he smirked and put his hands on my waist. I slowly began to move my hips, he was rubbing my ass making me go faster, I put my hands on his chest and stuck out my tongue.

"Come on baby, faster" I start to jump on his dick faster.

'His dick is so deep in me, it feels amazing~' I could feel his cum is coming out of me.

"Damn baby…uhhhh.…you're so fucking good"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH... AHH AHHH AAAAAAAAA….. HMMMM SOOOO DEEEEEP" I moved my waist faster, pushed my head back and screamed with pleasure.

"I'm close baby"

"M-HA HA AHHHHH~…. MEH TOO HA…UUUHHHHHH" He spanked my ass several times made a hand mark, I moved myself faster and faster and we finally cam, he grabbed me by my hips, lifted me a little up and pulled himself out of me, my hole is full of his cum and his cum is falling out me. I laid down on him and rested my cheek on his strong chest, he put one of his hands around my waist and rubbed my hole with his other hand.

"That was so….breath… fucking amazing"

"Yes…breath…. it really was"

"You know, your pink sexy hole is the most beautiful hole I have ever seen in my life~" I moved myself a little and kissed him.

"And your dick is the thickest dick I have ever seen in my life~" He chuckled and spanked my ass.

"I really want to see your hole more~"

"Me too ~" He kissed me one more time.

"By the way baby"

"Yes handsome?"

"What is your name?"

1362 words