Everyone else standing there also listens to Avni and And everyone feels bad for her because it was her first Karva Chauth and it all happened... How happy she was for this day...but now....

Bebe comes near her and says while placing her hand on her head....

Bebe - avni putter... Neil theek ho jayega par tu ab aise zidd mat kar... Teri tabiyat theek nahi hai, paani pii le...

Avni - nahi bebe, Jab tak Neil mujhe paani nahi pilaayega main apna vrat nahi todungi....

Everyone is shocked to hear this from her..

Neela - bachcha.... (And before this Neela explains something to Avni on her insistence, Avni speaks)

Avni - Maa, ye sab meri wajah se hua hai..
maine hi puja acche se nahi ki hogi isiliye Neil ke saath ye sab ho gya....( she said in choked voice.....)

All gets shocked to hear this from Avni and wonders from where did all this useless thoughts come in her mind....

Bebe - aisa bilkul nahi putter... Teri wajah se kuch nahi hua hai.. isiliye tu ye sab mat soch....aur dekhna Neil bhi jaldi theek ho jayega....( Saying this, Bebe hugs her and Avni hugs her back and starts sobbing )

Even after this, everyone tries to convince her one more time that she should not insist like this and drink water, but this time Avni was adamant on her stubbornness And everyone also knows that although Avni never insists, but if she does, then she does not listen to anyone.

But soon the door of the room where Neil was being treated opens and everyone looks at the doctor with hope....

Prakash - doctor ab Neil kaisa hai ?

Avni looks at the doctor and doctor speaks

Doctor - he's out of danger now

Hearing this from the doctor, a smile comes on everyone's face and then Avni speaks...

Avni - Can I go inside?

The doctor listens to this words of Avni and says....

Doctor - Yes, of course, but right now he is unconscious.

Avni sees him..

Doctor - He has got minor injuries in his body parts but he has got a deep injury in his head, due to which he has lost a lot of blood....
Although he is out of danger, but we can tell further things only after he comes to his senses.

Everyone listens to this doctor and before this someone says something, the doctor speaks again...

Doctor - From above the patient had not eaten or drank anything for the whole day before the accident, due to which he has become more weak.... So he will take some time to come to his senses.

Hearing this from the doctor, Avni and everyone do not take much time to understand that Neil had also kept a fast.... And somewhere, no one is surprised to hear this because everyone knows how much Neil loves Avni, so it was imperative for him to do this.

Then the doctor leaves from there and one by one everyone sees Neil who is still unconscious...
At last Parth comes and Parth and Avni are in the room with Neil and Parth speaks....

Parth - Avni I know everyone is here but still call me if you need anything... and take care of Neil

Avni sees him and says

Avni - Thank you Parth, for always being with me....

She speaks this thinking that he came here for her so late in the night.... For Neil in the past what didn't she say to him But he never felt bad for her words and always comes to support her in any situation.....Nothing changed here with his arrival, but she got the support of a friend.
When Parth came here, Avni was not in her senses to think about all this, but now her Neil is fine, so she is fine...and that's why she calmly talking with Parth...

While Parth hears her words and smiles and speaks

Parth - I will be with you for the rest of my life And I don't want your thank you for that.. you just keep smiling and happy, I don't want anything else

Hearing this, Avni sees him and hugs him as a friend and says...

Avni - You are my bestest friend...

Parth smiles but he doesn't fully hugs her but pats his hand on Avni's shoulder remembering something.

Later

As Neil is now out of danger, Shweta, Bebe and Neela go home for a while after Avni forces them... she sends them back home because they too were fasting so they need rest.

Here in the hospital, Ashish and Prakash are sitting outside the room and Avni in the room with Neel because the doctor only allowed one person to stay with the patient.

Avni is sitting next to Neil holding his hand and keeps looking at him and speaks..

Avni - I am not used to seeing you silent like this, that's why please get up quickly tillu...

Saying this she gets up from her place and kisses his forehead and caresses his hair and again sits next to him and starts staring at him and speaks thinking something....

Avni - I do not understand your love Neil, on one hand you kept a fast for me,
But on the other hand, instead of celebrating this happiness of ours, you have made your this bad condition in your stubbornness.....
I am very angry with you, Neil, but also I cannot remain angry with you, once you will call me with love and my anger ends there...

she says remembering how everytime he pacify her whenever she gets little angry but then she came out from her thoughts and speaks

Avni - But this time... I didn't expect this from you.... You have done very wrong this time and I will not forgive you for this.....Once you wake up then i will show you the real avni whom you have never seen.... you think only you can persist, but now you will see my stubbornness.

Saying all this, she looks at him with mix emotions and somewhere she also knows that once he wakes up, she cannot be angry with him And she will prove her own words wrong.

To be continued........

Now Avni stands by her words or will she bow down once again in front of Neil's love...?
and how will Neil react after regaining consciousness?
To know all this wait for the next chapter...🤓

I hope you all liked today's chapter....?

Please vote and comment.......🙏