Chapter 35- Massacre and Luna Wants To Kill

Start from the beginning

"Hey, are you listening?! What gibberish are you talking about? Hey!-"

Xylma immediately teleported upon order and hastily rescues the people on a cruise ship, all the while the warships left the area all at once before the meteor fell.

Thankfully, it was all thanks to Luna entertaining the target of her hatred.

"Wahaha! What's with that fiercely look huh? You're such a beautiful woman, why not become my wife and I'll let you live-"

Streaks of lightning emanated from her body all of a sudden, these thunderous power shrouding her making it look like she harnessing energy like Thor!- Luna turns to hyper mode! The mode she constantly uses battling the demons!

Lazarus and the Chancellor were shocked and alarmed at the development they had never seen in their entire lives!

It was the epitome of the God of Thunder- Thor!

Adding to the effect was her sword bathing in lightning portraying the holiest power meant for vanquishing all kinds of evil!

In their eyes, it was a goddess descended upon the lands of mortals!

"-I will eliminate you-"
"!!!"

The sound coming from her mouth wasn't hers, a voice so dominating yet as superior as kings of all kings reigning humanity.

Lazarus gritted his teeth and grinned- finally a worthy opponent!

"Bring it on! B*tch!"

*Shrrrgghhh*

Luna instantly dashed towards the Chancellor, leaving behind sparks of lightning on her tracks - like cutting a cake, she easily beheaded the Chancellor without him knowing!

While in mid-air, the hyper mode Luna twists her body and kicks the head, sending it flying towards Lazarus!

Lazarus catch it barehanded with his right hand and with mighty gripping power, he crushed it with ease like a paper cup!

Lazarus threw the flesh and crushed skull into the ocean and face Luna who is subtle yet brimming in hatred!

"Wahahaha! So fun! So fun! Let's play!"

He burst out laughing, and without him noticing, Luna vanished from his sight after he blinked!

"What?!"

Lazarus stared in confusion.

An embodiment of light with long fluttering hair appeared behind Lazarus!

----

One night at the inn they temporarily live in at the Iclylic Confederation before going on their agendas, Luna and Xylma sat at a dinner table, munching on the delicacies of this isolated nation.

"Waham continent to the north, Archipelagic countries which we belong to and the Austrona Continent to the south"

Xylma looks through the map, detailed and built by the Philippines and the name of it above was "World Map of _", blank due to the non-existent name of the planet.

Xylma scrutinized the map and was skeptical about it.

"Miss President, why was more than 75 percent of this map black? And I was surprised that our region which is the Waham and Austrona including ours is less than 4 percent of the world!"

Luna sipped her black coffee and replied nonchalantly.

"The size of this planet is ridiculous"
"..."
"Twenty-one earth to be exact and those shaded parts are places that are still shrouded in black clouds for some reason, even our current technology can't discern what's on the surface. Probably demon empires or continuing creation of lands"
"Speaking of lands, I want to share something valuable Miss President!"
"Go on"