Chapter 35- Massacre and Luna Wants To Kill

Start from the beginning

Whizz! A terrifying golden aura in blade form came flying!

Luna predicts the trajectory precisely, step one on the right side.

*BAAAAMMMM!!!*

The blade aura impacted Xylma and Luna!

One-tenth of the cruise ship was cut and some bodies of maids and butlers cut in half were seen flying!

Others who don't acclimate to such gore and survived were screaming!

Also, the attack left behind a hundred-meter-long, bottomless blade scar on the ocean, creating fifty meters high of tsunamis on both sides!

"What!?"

Xylma turned to look at that blade scar, she could sense both terrifying air pressure and magical energy within. Even her reinforced barrier was no more than a paper!

He even cut one of the strongest ships the President has, not to mention the kind of material this made for wars!

Now, she completely understood.

The smoke was dispelled, and that golden body was displayed. It was sitting cross-legged on nothing, full body covered in luxuries, that white face had both the handsomeness of a man and coquettishness of a woman, it was difficult to tell the gender of this figure.

Most importantly, it glistened an aura capable of destroying the nations.

"Hehehehe..."

His voice echoed throughout the sky.

"You kids killed my sons although I don't care still it is your honor to die beneath the hands of the Almighty Lazaro!"

Shades of blood and viscera were splattered everywhere, he killed no more than fifty Filipinos with ease!

Luna turns her head around only to see the lifeless bodies of his countrymen floating and some survivors clinging to their lives.

It was a massacre!

"..."

If she were to choose, she will let her ship down than sacrifice an innocent life.

For the first time, Luna's resentment reached the skies as she turns her head back.

The cold abyss changed into bloody eyes burning in rage.

Eyeing only the killing of the biggest threat at all cost!

Standby agents raised their guns and before they shoot, Luna raised her tone seriously.

"Stop! Leave immediately, all of you!"

Agents drove in fear and shock seeing their president like that, they flee the scene immediately to evacuate with everyone but...

*BAAAM!*

Xylma trying her best to conjure a barrier in a split second...

Luna dashed to kick all of them out of the ship...

But to their demise, the agents and some crew members including the captain that recently climbed up to the top despite the toughness of invisible suits- got cut in half, cleanly bisected at the waist.

Luna stopped in her track, tears flowing through her cheek as she look at the faces of her befallen men.

Upon seeing her crying for the first time, the men smile at her before they departed the world. Their eyes shone full of gratitude and admiration toward her.

"Wahahaha! Weak! Weak! What are brown monkeys doing here?! Wahahaha! So Funny! Wahahaha!"

"Xylma leave now and tell all to evacuate. Follow Protocol Z-1. My absolute order. Leave and never go back"