chapter 47

Christian was on top of me and kissing me passionately while I ran my hands down his bare body, he licked my lips while kissing causing me to gasp and he slid his tongue in my mouth, I mimicked his tongues movements in his mouth.

The kiss was heavy and passionate, there was a nice tropical breeze coming through our room that was perfect for the mood or perfect for sex, he stopped kissing me and went to my neck and also my breasts, he kissed, nibbled and licked them causing me to moan in my breath.

It was tender and sensational on my body, he went down to my stomach and gave it light kisses. " mmm," I hymned, I ran my fingers through my hair as I enjoyed his light kisses on my stomach. He went down to my sex and devoured it viciously leaving me moaning really loud.

I ran my fingers through his hair and soaked it all in, " oh Christian," I cried out as he intended the sucking. Shivers were going through my body that awakened me, Christian stopped and came to my lips and kissed me again with his wanting tongue.

I tasted myself on his mouth and tongue as he kissed me hard. He eased inside me then started thrusting softly and slowly, I moaned in a kiss that was really hard to concentrate on the cause of the thrusts Christian was doing.

  He let go of our kiss and focused on his thrusting which increased rapidly with speed and he started going really hard. " fuck," I screamed out with pleasure but felt as if he could go even harder so I said, "harder Christian, harder." He listened to my request and went harder, we weren't making love, Christian was fucking me hard and it was amazing. " ah," I screamed out again with so much pleasure, my body exploded with the mindblowing orgasm. I was breathless and panting like hell...

I woke up from my dream breathless and sweating, I needed some air immediately so got out of bed and went to the balcony. I exhaled deeply and ran my fingers through my hair feeling exceptionally frustrated.

I started crying because even though Christian raped me, I enjoyed the dream a lot and wanted it to so badly happen, but at the same time my husband was in bed sleeping next to me and I loved him so fucking much and didn't want to lose him at all. " Emily." I wiped my tears away then turned to Ricardo, " hey baby go back to bed I will be there in a minute."

" Are you okay, did you have another bad dream of Christian." After he said that I burst out into so many tears, I cried a lot because it was definitely not bad it was amazing, but Ricardo couldn't know that so I nodded, and then he came to me and took me into his arms. " I'm so sorry that I'm ruining our honeymoon."

" Oh no baby you aren't ruining it, it's Still amazing okay."

" Okay." I nodded then he picked me up and we went to bed together.

I woke up and dressed in my swimwear and went down for breakfast, I was feeling much better about the whole dream thing and just let myself enjoy my honeymoon, but I made the decision that when I got back I was going to visit Christian and try to get him out of my head hopefully for good.

I walked outside and saw Ricardo enjoying the nice hot sun and noticed that he was naked and that made my body go crazy for him. I walked up to him then sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He pulled me closer and said, " why aren't you naked?"

" It suits you better and I can feel that you are already getting excited."

" Can you blame me, my wife is looking sexy in her swimsuit which is making me horny, but I would be even hornier with you were naked."

" Do what you want Ricardo, I'm yours. I will even be your breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Have me in every way possible." Slammed his lips on mine and we kissed hard and passionately, I opened my mouth for his tongue to come in my mouth.

His tongue was dancing in my mouth leaving me moaning with desire while kissing me he took my bra off. He stopped kissing me and started kissing my neck and chest, I ran my fingers through his hair while he was kissing me in amazing ways possible. I pushed him then got up and took my pants off but still keeping my eyes on Ricardo.

I sat back down on his lap and put my mouth back on his and he kissed me hard. He slammed inside me and I moaned in our kiss, he started thrusting fast and hard. I hugged him tight as he was fucking me hard. I was glad we didn't have neighbors or else they were going to have a show. " fuck," I cried while he kept going and going, I clawed my nails deep into his skin and kept moaning loud to the explosive orgasms that went through my body.

He was going hard and I could hear him groan as he came inside me multiple times, " ah," screamed out as I arched my head back when a powerful orgasm overtook my body. Ricardo stopped and eased out of me, I was breathless and sweating from the hot steamy sex. I looked at him and were kissed softly and slowly.

I was lying in bed and had just woken up from my nap, my body was exhausted, but in a good way, but I felt like I needed more. Ricardo walked out the bathroom naked and dripping of water from the shower, he was the sexiest man, my sexiest man.

I smiled then went back to closing my eyes and running the events that happened outside this morning again in my thoughts. I had an amazing feeling that my honeymoon was just going to be about hot steamy sex and I honestly didn't mind that at all." Emily gets ready cause I want us to have lunch in Spain." After he said that I jumped out of bed went straight to the bathroom and showered.

I was ready for my lunch, I was wearing blue denim jeans, a white shirt with a nice blazer and in black heels. We took our stuff then left for to the harbor.

We got to the harbor and went on a very beautiful boat and left for a nice Lunch in Spain

We got to the harbor and went on a very beautiful boat and left for a nice Lunch in Spain. I sat down and watched as Ricardo drove the boat, he looked handsome as always. I was beyond excited and I couldn't wait to see what Ricardo planned for both of us.

As the nice sea breeze hit my face perfectly I ran my thoughts on Christian and the whole sex thing. I honestly didn't know what it meant, but I do know that I had to get him out of my head before it ruined my marriage.