chapter 17

I woke up and was greeted by the warm sun, fresh morning breeze, and Christian beautiful eyes that landed on mine, " hi Emily."

" Hi," I whispered then gave him a peck on the lips and savored this moment, " thank you for the amazing night, Emily," he said as he pulled me in close and kissed me passionately. I needed to get home, but I was just having such a good time with Christian. Last night was beautiful, it was the best thing to have happened to me.

I got of bed then changed back into my clothes and collected my things, " wait, why are you leaving?"

" The wedding is soon and Bridget wants me to come and see her dress."

" What about breakfast?"

" I'll get a muffin and coffee from Starbucks," I said then left the room.

I got to the bottom floor and walked to the front door." Emily waits," I turned to Christian and watched as he walked up to me. I was getting nervous and I didn't understand why. He pulled me into his embrace then whispered," I love you."

" I love you," I said and he pecked my lips and let me go. Once I got out of the house, I exhaled deeply and calmed myself.

I didn't understand why I held my breath or got extremely nervous. Maybe because he was so different from all the men I've been with, he had power, excitement, love, knew how to love you in every way possible, made you feel extremely important with his gorgeous blue eyes. God, I loved this man who had a fucked up life.

****

I got home and was in my room and getting ready to meet Bridget. I got into my bathroom, started my shower, and stripped myself out of my clothes. I got into the shower and just stood there letting the hot water run down my chilled body, while that was happening I ran through my thoughts to my amazing and sensational night with Christian.

****

I got dressed, I decided on black jeans, a white fitted tank top, and a black leather jacket, I wore blue converses and my outfit was complete. I took my dress and left my room. I got downstairs fetched my car keys and left for the dress fitting.

****

I parked my car in front of the boutique, I took my dress and walked in. I walked into a lot of stuck up bridesmaids sucking up to the bride which was pathetic and annoying. I walked up to Bridget and said, " hi."

" Hi, finally you came."

" Yeah unfortunately."

" Fuck you, just suck it up and come let's get dressed." We both walked into the dressing room and got dressed, " what did you do last night?"

" I was comforting Kyle."

" Why?"

" I asked him who Mariah was and where was she."

" It still hurts him."

" A lot, like he blames Christian."

" And what do you think?"

" I don't know, but I felt for Kyle."

" So you spent the whole night with him?"

" Not really."

" What do you mean not really?"

" I spent the whole night with Christian."

" Wait, what! Why Emily?"

" I'm not saying anything because we have to show your friends your dress," I was done so I turned to Bridget and she looked amazing. I was smiling like crazy and just soaked in how beautiful the dress looked on her. " Do I look okay Emily?" I walked up to her, held her hands, and said, " you look more than okay, you look stunning."

" Thank you Emily."

" Come let's go to your friends." We walked out hand in hand and faced her friends. When they noticed we were done, they screamed with excitement, ran to her, pushing me out the way so they could do more sucking up.

While they were busy I walked to a chair, sat down, and did some planning for my trip to Italy. Christian and the groomsmen walked in, I didn't acknowledge them because I was still busy planning. If this was honestly what I was going to go through if I was ever going to get married then no thanks, I will die alone. " Hey sis, come I need to see how you guys will look when you go down the aisle."

" Fine." I put my phone down, got up, and walked to my sister." Hi Emily," I looked up at Christian and saw him giving me a warm soft smile, " hi Christian." I stood next to him so that my sister could see how we would look going down the Isle.

I clutched my arm around his arm, and couldn't help, but feel really warm inside, but then he moved his arm away and held my hand. I looked up at him and he whispered, " I love you." I smiled then looked forward, Bridget noticed what happened, I expected her to be angry, but she had this angelic smile like she had just witnessed the sight of heaven. " You guys look perfect." I let go of Christian's hand, Bridget and I went somewhere private and I said, " why were you smiling so hard?"

" He loves you, Emily, he genuinely loves you."

" Yeah he does."

" Now, I know why you are always with him."

" Yeah, look we will talk later."

" Okay." We walked back to everyone and carried on with the final planning.