Chapter 21

Bridget and Brian left for their honeymoon, they went with Megan because my sister couldn't bear to leave her.

It was after party time so the bridesmaids, groomsmen, and I were changing into proper clothes that we could party with. Everyone was done so they left and it was just me. I was stripping out of my dress when the door opened and Christian walked in, " time to consummate our marriage." He walked up to me and kissed me hard and passionately.

He took lingerie off, I took his suit and underwear off while we were kissing intensely, we walked to the bedroom and Christian pushed me onto the bed. He climbed on top of me and planted his lips on mine and just devoured them, I ran my fingers down his back gripping it while enjoying our kiss.

We were naked and having a sexy war with our mouths, it was just so hot it had me moaning with ecstasy. He trailed kisses down my chest, nibbling and sucking my breasts making me moan under my breath. He trailed down to my stomach, kissing and licking it which sent hot pleasing shivers through my body.

He went down to my sex and pleased me hard, I clutched my bedsheets, " ah," I cried out and arched my head back. It was a powerful rush going through my body, it was exhilarating, it was mouth-watering and desirable. He gripped my thighs as he carried on pleasing my sex, I moaned out even more and clutched the sheets even harder that my fingers were burning but didn't care.

I was so close to coming, but he stopped and trailed kisses back to my lips, he kisses my neck before coming to my lips. He slammed into me making me cry out so loud I could swear people could hear me, he started thrusting so hard and so fast that it was making me breathless. " Mmmmm" I moaned aloud, he just kept going and going, maximizing the speed. " My beautiful wife," Christian said making my body shiver.

I opened my eyes and looked right into his, I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him close so that his forehead touched mine. We were both moaning and groaning, it was so overwhelming and so amazing. he slammed even harder causing the both of us to come and moan our lungs out, he got out of me and lied on top of me resting and panting like hell and so was I.

I ran my fingers through his hair as I calmed down and enjoyed the comfortable silence we were both in, " I love you Christian, I really do."

" I love you." We stayed like this for god knows how long, being in each other's arms and forgetting the world.

*****

I found Kyle sitting with his friends, when he saw me, he jumped up and came to me. " Where were you Emily."

" Here where I've always been." He kissed me and I kissed back, he was drunk and not himself, but I didn't care because at least he wasn't on my case about where I was.

I drank and partied with my boyfriend and I weirdly forgot about Christian, my mind was all on Kyle, I was such a bitch I tell you.

I was juggling two guys that I felt strong for. One min I'm all about Christian and the next about Kyle, why I couldn't choose one fucking guy that I honestly didn't know, but I couldn't and wasn't going to be choosing one guy anytime soon. " marry me, Emily." I looked at Kyle and couldn't believe what he said, but he was drunk so it didn't count... right?" Oh, baby, you are too funny." I kissed him then we went back to partying and just enjoying the night.

*****

I woke up in my bed with a pounding headache and feeling really tired. I checked the time and it was 3:45 pm, I slept through the whole day. Kyle walked in drying his hair, he went for a swim, he was dripping of water and it made him look sexy. " Morning Emily."

" Hello Kyle." He put on some dry clothes and joined me in bed. We cuddled and I relaxed trying to recover from my hangover, " I asked you to marry me yesterday." I got out of his embrace and looked at him, I guess he wasn't as drunk as I thought he was because he remembered that. " You were being serious?"

" Did you think I wasn't."

" You were drunk."

" And so, I was being serious."

" Then I won't marry you because that wasn't a proper proposal." I get out of bed and went into the bathroom, he couldn't have honestly thought that I would fucking say yes to a pathetic proposal like that.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth then left the bathroom so I could pack for my trip to Italy. Kyle left and I knew he was angry, but I didn't give two fucks about his anger.

I packed what I thought would be perfect for Milan Italy and I also packed clothes that would keep me comfortable, I was hungry so I went downstairs for brunch. I got outside, found my dad and Kyle laughing, talking, and enjoying their food. " Morning dad."

" Morning noodle, how are you?"

" I'm good and you."

" I'm good, just having a nice conversation with my son in law."

" Excuse me daddy?"

" Kyle asked for my blessing." I looked at Kyle with great disbelief and anger, why the fuck would he do that." What the fuck Kyle, you can't even propose properly, but you feel that it's okay to ask for my dad's fucking blessing."

" I wanted to show you that I was being serious."

" Great! You were serious about asking for blessings, but weren't serious about proposing to me."

" I want to marry you."

" I don't think you do because if you did then you would have at least proposed properly, but you didn't."

" Are you deciding for me?"

" You decided for yourself, I'm just making it clear. Kyle just leaves." he got up and left without even saying anything. I didn't want to sit and eat food or be with my dad, I just needed to leave this place.

*****

I got to Christian's place and found the door open, so I let myself in. I waited in the living room for Christian to come, I was a wreck, but at least I wasn't crying. " Hello Emily." I looked up and I was face to face with that bitch Emma. " You are back."

" Yeah, I needed to see my husband."

" Husband?" Christian was standing behind Emma and just staring at me, " I thought you guys got a divorce?"

" Oh no honey, I left because I needed to clear my head, recollect myself, and now I'm here to be with my man. Why are you here?"

" Wanted to talk to Christian about something, but he is busy so I will leave now."

" Okay."

" Welcome back Emma, you look good."

" Thanks, good to see you." I waved goodbye then walked out of the house and walked to my car.

Now I was crying like mad, I held my stomach because it was painful to cry right now. "Emily waits, I'm sorry," I turned around and slapped Christian hard that my hand even started to burn, " you fucking lied to me. Why would you do that to me?"

" I thought she wasn't going to come back."

" And so, it didn't mean you had to lie."

" I'm sorry."

" I hate you, I fucking hate you Christian. You fucking asshole!" I repeated this as I was punching and hitting his chest while crying. " I love you, Christian, I wouldn't ever lie to you, but you would so you don't love me."

" I do."

" Leave me alone and never come near me again. We are done!" I got into the car and drove off his property and went home. I was crying and was a total wreck, I hated those two men.

I was broken and hurt, I lost everything and was being punished because I was juggling two guys. I get I was being punished, but why did it have to hurt so badly, I was never going to forgive those two ever. I Emily Romero screwed up and I ended up dead inside, I regret everything and I wish could turn back time and change everything.