chapter 41

I was walking in the mall with Emilia and doing some shopping for my trip to Dubai. Ricardo was of course at work but I didn't mind cause he was a working man and he loved his job a lot.

I stopped at a food market and bought some food so I could have lunch with him and Emilia at his job. I felt like a housewife and it didn't feel right cause I didn't want to end up being one and becoming all useless.

I was a working lady that needed to work as in now, but her fiancé had a problem with it so for now I just had to stay with my daughter which was a drastic problem.

I got to Ricardos office floor and walked to his office, I ignored his secretary because I was his fiancé and he would have to have time for me and his beautiful daughter. I opened the door and found Ricardo wrapping his arms around Brenda's waist and looking at her with a smile.

What was he doing with the girl he called a piece of shit and a bitch. He looked at me and immediately let go of her, Brenda turned around and when she saw me she weirdly looked shocked, I expected her to have a smirk of pride but she looked worried and sad.

I put the picnic basket down and said," you can have a picnic with my daughter without me."

" Emily aspettare (Emily wait.)" He didn't do anything but I just didn't like the way he was holding her and smiling at her, it hurt me to know that he could smile like that to his ex for fuck sakes.

I stopped at a lake and sat at the bench. I was crying like hell and still trying to figure out why it made me so angry. I mean I did do the same with Christian, I hated on him first, but then I hugged him and kisses him goodbye so Ricardo was doing the exact same thing I did but it still hurt.

I kind of felt scared that he might feel something strong for Brenda again and I won't let him leave me, he couldn't leave me and hurt me like how Christian hurt me.

I ran my fingers through my hair and just trying hard not to cry my lungs out, I wish my dad was here, but he decided to come later. My phone rang and it was Ricardo calling, I placed it next to me and let it ring. I rested my hands on my thighs and noticed my big beautiful ring.

When I looked at the ring all the good memories came back and made me realize that I should just go and speak to him and find out what was going on but I still needed to think and admire my beautiful ring.

I was back home and walked into the kitchen to get something to eat cause I was hungry. I decided on the leftover lasagne. I put it into the microwave and waited while it got warmed up. "Hi Emily."

I turned around and saw Ricardo standing there and looking at me with sad hurt eyes. My food stopped warming up so I took it out and then started eating it and walking to the TV room." I was hugging Brenda goodbye, we finally spoke, I got my closure so then I hugged her goodbye."

I ignored him and walked into the living room and sat on the couch, switched on the TV, and watched. " Emily please just talk to me, I'm sorry for what I did." I put my food down and said, " I'm not angry at you for Brenda being with you, I'm angry at how you looked deep into her eyes and smiled to her as you had just seen an angel. Ricardo, I'm angry at the fact that you might actually want her back, I know that it's stupid, but can you actually blame me."

" Emily ti amo così tanto che penso che la sua penale, non avrei mai provare di tutto per essere lontanto da voi. Tu sei mia e solo mia.(Emily I love you so much that I think it's criminal, I would never try to do anything to be away from you. You are mine and only mine.)"

" Shat was she doing there."

" She came to tell me that she has a child."

" Whose child is it?" He didn't answer, I stood up and looked at him with my arms crossed, " Whose child is it!"

" Mine."

" How old is the child."

" A year-old." This was all too much, why did she only say something now and what did she expect from him. He already had a family of his own and I didn't need another distraction but I wasn't going to let his child be without his real father. " You can't be mad because you also have a child that isn't mine and I'm living with it."

I couldn't believe he thought of me like that, it hurt like hell and I couldn't even deal with what he was saying. "Ti ho dato una scelta, non ho mai forzato, mi cobtinuava a chiedere se si sta bene con esso. Averi mai costretto a fare qualcosa che sei a disagio con Ricardo! (I gave you choice, I never forced it, I kept asking if you are okay with it and you said that you were okay with it. I would have never forced you to do something you are uncomfortable with Ricardo!)" I walked passed him and went to Emilia's room so I could be with my child, just as I thought we were going to make it up he made me even angrier and now I didn't even want to be near him.

I took Emilia out of her crib then sat down and started breastfeeding, Ricardo walked in and said, " please can we talk."

" I'm feeding my baby so if you don't mind I would like to be alone." He didn't say anything, he just turned and went where ever he wanted to go.

I looked down at Emilia and found her looking at me with her big green eyes, looking innocent and so fucking cute. I tear ran down my face and she lifted her finger up, it was like she wanted to touch my face which made me cry even more.

I kissed her little hand and then stood up and walked to the window of her room, I looked out and saw Ricardo sitting with his legs in the pool. These were the stuff I hated in relationships, I hated the heavy fighting and the distance. He loved me and I loved him, he was my world, my love and last love, my man, my best friend, my world, my other half. la mia amina gemella(My soul mate).

I woke up the next morning to a small note from Ricardo saying:

Emily I took Emilia out for a nice jog and maybe stop for a few things will be back soon. I love you

From Ricardo. I put the card down then drowned myself in my blankets, I want angry I was just sad, extremely sad hat if felt so uncomfortable.

We slept together in the bed, but it felt like I was sleeping with a stranger, we weren't cuddled up together like always and we didn't even kiss goodnight. I just got under the bed and slept, I was just truly angry but not extremely angry where I wanted to sleep in the guest room. I still wanted to be by my fiancé.

I was sitting outside on the patio chairs with a famous wedding planner, I wanted a beautiful simple, but an elegant wedding that was like a fairytale in reality." How many guests at the wedding?"

" About 100 to 150."

" So it's not a very big wedding?"

" Nope not really, I just want really close family and friends." Ricardo walked in the house with the stroller and came outside when he saw the wedding stuff his eyes lit up with joy. I could see that he had thought we weren't going to married, but we were because it was my dream. " Anna this is my fiancé Ricardo and our beauty of daughter Emilia."

" Such a cute family."

" yes, my beautiful daughter and the love of my life fiancé." I looked at Ricardo when I said this then looked back down and went back to planning my wedding.