chapter 27

Ricardo and I were sitting in the living room and discussing the call I got from Gevin. " Call him Emily, it's clear that he is in a very bad space right now and he needs to hear your voice, let him."

" He hurt me and now I must do him favors?"

" Emily it's not a favor, it's you saving him from God knows what, just say hi and tell him that you are okay and that he needs to get it together because it's stupid to do what he is doing."

" Hold my hand through this call." He took my hand and I took my phone and called Gevin, I looked at Ricardo and let his beautiful eyes calm me, " hello."

" Hi Gevin."

" Emily you called."

" Yeah, so where is Christian?"

" hold on." I could hear Gevin call out Christian's name and I was beginning to get really nervous, breathing was becoming hard for me and I could feel my tears wanting to come out.

Ricardo held my hand tight reassuring me that everything was okay, " hello Emily."

" Hi Christian."

" Oh baby hi, it's so good to hear your voice right now I'm missing you so much." Tears were running down my face, he sounded so different, he didn't sound like the happy Christian I knew and loved, he sounded weak and it was hurting me. " What is going on with you Christian, why are you doing reckless things?"

" I lost you and I can't stand the thought of it, Emily I'm so sorry."

" Christian I know that you're sorry, but you know it's going to take me forever to forgive you."

" Your voice sounds so amazing."

" Christian stop drinking, stop taking drugs. Be yourself again."

" Why Emily?"

" People want to be around good Christian."

" I don't care about the people, I care about you."

" This isn't about me Christian, it's about you."

" I'm like this because of you, I'm a wreck because you left me, I'm like this because you aren't here with me, I'm like this because I broke your heart, I caused you pain and I promised myself that I would never hurt you, but I did, I'm like this because I made you doubt my love and I never wanted that because a girl I love like crazy shouldn't have to doubt my love."

" Christian you lied, you lied about being divorced when you weren't, you gave me pathetic hope that we could be together properly without any guilt, but I was fucking wrong. Christian, I hate what you did to me, I hate it with a passion, but I don't hate you, I could never bring myself to hate you."

" You don't."

" No, so please go back to being the amazing Christian for me, please will you do that?"

" Okay." We didn't say anything for a while, but it was okay because we need to process everything.

Ricardo held my hand even tighter and I was happy he was here right now, but he didn't stop the crying, I was crying a lot. " Goodbye Christian."

" Please don't let it be goodbye."

" Goodbye." I dropped the phone and Ricardo instantly hugged me, I cried my heart out in his arms.

He was rubbing my back keeping me secure in his arms, " I'm so sorry that you had to hear all of this."

" It's okay Emily, it's okay." I didn't stop crying and he didn't stop holding me, this was exactly what I was trying to avoid, I didn't want to repeat the same tears, but I did and it was terrible. " Emily si sono belle, dolce e divertente. Sono felice che in voi ha nella mia vita e che ho come la mia ragazza, io sono felice di essere in grado di avere l'onore di essere il padre del suo bambino( Emily you are beautiful, sweet and funny. I'm happy that I have you in my life and that I have you as my girlfriend, I'm happy to be able to have the honor of being the father of your child.)" I didn't ask what he said because I kind of knew what he said without trying to understand it, I stopped crying got out of his embrace and gave him such a loving kiss.

I wanted him and I wanted him in every way possible, he pushed me down and came on top of me and started kissing me. We took each other's clothes off but not taking our lips off each other then he took his lips off my lips and started kissing my neck and bare chest. He sucked, licked and nibbled on my breasts,  I moaned softly as I was enjoying his soft lovely kisses.

He went down to my sex and took off my underwear then started pleasing it, " ah, " I cried out as he made the sucking even more intense and a little harder, I ran my fingers through my hair as I was extremely enjoying this, " god," I screamed out even louder, it was so overwhelming and so powerful.

He stopped before I came and trailed kisses back to my lips, and kissed them passionately and hard. While kissing me he eased inside my sex and started thrusting nice and slowly having me moaning and groaning to every single thrust he was doing, he stopped kissing me and focused on his thrusting which went even faster and really hard.

My moaning started to be really loud and Ricardo was groaning a little, " ah" I cried out, I gripped his shoulder hard and I arched my back like so many orgasms started overpowering my body, " oh god," I screamed out, Ricardo was good at what he was doing, he always seemed to amaze me by getting me to feel orgasms that I haven't felt before, we came for the last time then he stopped, got out of me and we just kissed each other.

My body was still shivering from excitement, I could still feel the good feelings of the orgasms running through my body, Ricardo made my night. He got off me then lied next to me, I rested my head on his chest and we stayed in our comfortable silence.

I didn't care if it was too soon in our relationship, I wanted Ricardo and he wanted me so we did what normal people would have done if they wanted each other. " you really love Christian don't you?"

" Not that much."

" Emily it's okay, you can be honest with me I won't mind at all."

" Okay fine, yes I really do love Christian."

" Do you want to be with him?"

" I can honestly say that no I don't want to be with because all I will be getting is drama, I may love the guy like crazy, but I can't go through this anymore."

" So you're moving on?"

" I guess so." He kissed my forehead and we stayed again in our comfortable silence and dozed off into sleep. It was a really good night after the call with Christian, thank god Ricardo was with me and keeping me calm. I was happy right now at this moment with my boyfriend Ricardo.