"Hi, Robby. " i said back and it took everything in my not to cry or slap him in the face in that moment.

"Listen, i am so sorry about everything that has happened in the past two weeks and i am especially sorry for what happened last night. You shouldn't have had to seen that, in fact that shouldn't have even have happened in the first place. You are so important to me and i get if you want to break up or take a break with me. I just have to let you know that I can't live with out you and i dont want Sam, i want you all of you." Robby explained as i was left speak less.

"I never have had a boyfriend or a girlfriend and i have never felt like i needed some one in my life like i need you. You have changed my world and have add me want to better and want to try harder and these last couple of weeks have not been i deal for the both of us. If i am going to be honest i was going to dumb you last night over the phone maybe even in text but i couldnt do that to you. I wanted... no, i needed to hear your side of the story because without you i feel so lose." I explain as i feel tear that where just like last night fall down my face.

He pulls me into a hug and i start to relax a little. My tears start to stain his shirt as i pull away. I look up at him and kiss him lightly and i fell him smile.

The two of us sit under the tree a little longer until we both go back to my house. To get ready for the roller rink party.

"Just a reminder, Miguel is going to be there and so is Tory. Do you start a fight with Miguel and please d not start talking about both of your dojo's we get how important it is for you but we just want to have a normal double date." I explain to him as we get into my car and get ready to drive off to the roller rink that Tory would be working at.

Once we entered we went to grab out roller skates and find a table to sit at until we were ready to start skating. Once we got onto the rink we started laughing and having fn like nothing had ever happened to us.

Robby and I were raiding roller skates at the party. We were a lot better now, and we were happy agin as long as Sam didnt get in the way.

"I told you, I don't know how," He said making me laugh as I grabbed his hand pulling him with me.

"Come on it's not that hard," I said as he tried to do it but fell on his back making me laugh harder.

"Stop, laughing," he said standing up. "It is harder than it looks i am telling you."

"Come on, big baby let's get some drinks," I said while he kissed me on the lips. "There's Tory, I will be right back," I said kissing him on the cheek and skating to Tory. "Toryyyyyy," I said accidentally crashing into her making us both laugh.

"Hey, you look great," She said looking me up and down.

"Thanks, you too. But now I need a drink." I said as I grabbed her hand and we both started to skate to the bar.

"Hey, excuse me can we get a menu?" We heard a very familiar voice say making us both turn around.

"Oh, look who it is," Tory said turning to look at me who was already staring at the two.

"I-i didn't know you two were here," She said as Miguel and Robby came to us.

"Hey, when do you have a break?" Miguel asked coming to us as Robby grabbed my waist pulling me closer.

"Oh, um I didn't recognize you. The costumes are great" Miguel said finally seeing Sam and her new boy toy. I think his name was Jack. He was from Cobra Kai before he 'swapped' or in better terms jumped over to be our spy. Jack wasnt a big fan of Sam but he was doing this for intel.

."Thanks," Sam said looking around.

"Uhh, you two probably don't know who they are," Miguel said looking at me and Tory. "Sam, Jack this is Tory and Y/n. I you guys i guess know Robby" Miguel said making me scoff.

"Yeah we met before," I said still looking at Sam.

"They got into a fight at the beach club," Tory said looking at Sam with anger.

"Wait, what?" Robby and Miguel asked looking confused.

"She accused her of stealing her mom's wallet," Tory said taking a step closer.

"What, why?" Miguel asked looking at Sam.

"Well she stole a bottle of Vodka and said that she would steal silverware, so why not a wallet," Sam said looking at me.

"Listen you little shit, I didn't steal your Mom's wallet if she's too dumb to keep her thing with herself, that's not my problem," I said and skated away.

"This isn't over, Larusso" I heard Tory say who skated to me.

"Let's get your drink," Tory said skating away.

As the night went on Miguel and Robby where actually being along and they were becoming friends ish. I think they where doing it for Tory and I. Miguel and Robby then went off to get our food. When they where gone tor and i where laughing at how well this was going and that they both haven't tried to kill each other when there has been very open opportunities for it to happen.

Tory then had to go back to work after break and she would stop by here and there to check on us.

"Okay, so you stole the bottle of vodka and Sam got mad?" Miguel asked taking a sip from his drink.

"Yeah, like what the hell, she then grabbed my bag and I kicked her in the stomach making her fall on top of the food table," I said laughing. "The thing is that Robby even joined us for a couple of rounds and she wasnt mad at him. Just me and Tory. Aisha was also there and she dint care. Sam just hates us."

"What are you talking about?" Tory asked sitting next to Miguel.

"About the beach party and how I kicked Sam," I said making her smile.

"Yeah you should see her face," Tory said standing up from skating away to go give ou more food and drinks.

"So-" I started to say but we heard Tory talk with someone.

"Oops, sorry princess," She said after knocking Sam down which made me smile. Sam immediately got up and started to skate to Tory. She kicked her two legs making Tory fall when I immediately stood up and skated to her. Miguel and Robby are right behind me.

"What the hell, what is your problem, LaRusso," I said helping Tory to get up.

"What the hell, sam?" Miguel said as he skated to us.

"Me, she's ono-" Sam started to say but security cut her off.

"You okay, Tory," He asked as we three helped her up.

"Thanks," She said to us with a smile.

"Okay, you're done, get out," the security said pointing at the doors.

"What she's the one..." jack tried to say, well more like acted.

"Get out"

"You sure your okay?" I asked her helping her up.

"Yeah, we're gonna get her" She whispered the last part making me smirk at her.

"Sure, we are"

"Hey, y/n/n" I felt two arms around my waist pulling closer.

"Wanna go to mine?" I asked turning me the other way so I was now facing him.

"Yeah," Robby said and kissed him on the lips