Axl

Warings: Over protective Duff💀
A/N: "Thanks for the lame ass security! I'm goin home!"

"Alright and remember the rules."

"I know, I know you've told me a millions times no sleeping with your band mates."

"And especially-."

"Not Axl, yeah I know! Lets just go inside already." I said, groaning.

"Fine but remember."

"If you remind me again I might go insane." I said, as we got out the car.

"Yeah whatever." Duff said, as we walked into the building.

"But I'm just trying to protect you, I don't want you to end up getting hurt by one of these fuckers and especially Axl."

"Yeah, yeah I know." I said, as we walked down the halls.

So Duff, my big brother, decided it was time for me to meet his band and I was excited to say the least to finally meet all of the guys I'd been hearing about for the past year or so.

"Alright this is the studio, now remember"

"Duff." I groaned, and he smiled.

"Alright I won't remind you again." He said, laughing as he opened the door.

a pair of eight eyes snapped to the door.

"Duff! Is this you're sister!?" a short blond guy asked.

"Yep, everyone this is y/n." He said, and they all looked at me.

"Y/n this is Steven." He said, ruffling his hair to which Steven swatted his hand away.

"That's Slash." He said, and Slash looked up for a brief second and nodded towards me.

"Izzy."

"Hi." He said, and I waved.

"And lastly Axl." He said, pointing at the red head.

'Oh so that was Axl' I thought to myself as he smirked at me.

"And like I said."

"Yes we know no sleeping with her, you've said it about a million times." Slash said, as he turned his guitar.

"Good to know that you remember." He said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways let's get started." Izzy said.

Hours and hours went by and I got to talk to everyone but Axl, but I've felt his eyes burning straight through my soul the whole day.

"Just don't drop it alright?" Izzy said, handing me his guitar.

"I could never." I teased, and he playfully rolled his eyes and smiled as he pulled out a cigarette.

I knew a little bit of stuff nothing too special but it was just fun to mess around with it.

"And you said you didn't know how to play, that sounded pretty good to me." He said, and I brushed it off.

"Yeah whatever." I said, laughing.

"I have the playing skills of a five year old." I said, and Izzy snickered.

"Whatever you say y/n." He said, and I felt like I was being stared at again.

I turned around and locked eyes with Axl. I turned back around and looked at Izzy.

"What's his deal." I whispered, to Izzy and he chuckled.

"Don't really mind him, he's just being weird." He joked, and we both laughed.

"But seriously just be careful around him." He said, and I playfully rolled my eyes.