Mötley Crüe

Warnings: None
A/N: "YEAH" - Mötley Crüe

March 14th, 1982

"What movie do you guys wanna watch?" I asked, turning around and looking at the four of them in the living room.

"Doesn't matter to me." Mick said, stretching out on the couch.

"Let's watch something sexy." Vince said, him and Tommy laughing.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Nikki. "What about a horror movie?"

"What movie?"

"Alien." He said, and I nodded.

I put in the VHS for Alien and sat between Nikki and Vince on the floor.

"If you get scared just cuddle up to me." Vince said.

"Fuck off Neil." I said, the both of us laughing.

The movie started and I put my head on Nikki's shoulder, and he put his arm around me as I took popcorn from his bowl.

We were towards the end of the movie and Mick was snoring loudly on the couch, Tommy was sprawled out on the floor passed out, so it was just Vince, Nikki, and I awake. Vince had screamed a couple times and Nikki and I had to hold back our laughs. Another jump scare came and Vince screamed. I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing, but I couldn't hold it in any long and bursted out laughing. Which caused Nikki to laugh too. Vince glared at us and we stopped.

"Do you need to be tucked in tonight Neil?" I asked, Nikki and I snickering.

"Shut up y/n." He said, looking back at the screen.

After about fifteen minutes the movie was over and Vince was asleep, leaving Nikki and I the only ones awake.

I got up and Nikki looked at me confused "where are you going?"

"To get blankets." I said, turning off the tv then going down the hallway to the hallway closet.

I came back to the living room and put the blankets on Mick, Tommy, and Vince. Handing Nikki his and saying goodnight. I went in my room and got in bed.

After about ten minutes I heard my door creek open, and sat up seeing Nikki "sorry if I woke you I just can't sleep." He said standing there awkwardly.

"Awww did you get scared." I asked sarcastically, with a smirk.

Nikki playfully rolled his eyes and got in bed, wrapping his arms around my waist and putting his head on my stomach. I raked my fingers through his hair and he held me tighter.

"Goodnight y/n." He said, dozing off to sleep.

"Goodnight Nik." I said, going to sleep not to long after him.

A/N: Sorry for the new chapter being later after I got out of school I had to spend time with family 🕳👩🏾‍🦯 anyways hope you enjoyed and have a good day/night ☺️