Lars

Warning: teasing,drugs,and cussing
A/N: this is when you and Lars are teens in high school and friends.

Me and Lars were doing our homework.. well more like I was doing my homework while Lars fucked around.

"YEAH LETS DO THAT!" Lars yelled over the phone and I glared at him as he hung up.

"You don't have to yell over the phone they can hear you." I said, and he rolled his eyes sitting down. He turned the music up really loud and pulled out his bong.

"Lars you're gonna get us in trouble plus we are supposed to be doing homework not getting high."

"Relax!" He said, the room starting to smell.

"Come on try it y/n."

"No plus I don't even know how to use it."

"Just suck on it." He said the both of us laughing as my face turned red.

The laughter died down his hand on my thigh. I moved a bit and he chuckled as I rolled my eyes. "Have you ever been with a guy before?" He asked laughing

"yes." I said, knowing I've never even held hands with a guy romantically.

"LIAR." He said, laughing as I blushed.

"You're such a prude."

"Am not! And sorry I don't go around fucking everyone." I said, glaring at him.

"What about you're first kiss?"

"No! Ok! Don't make fun of me about it though." I said, pointing at him.

He chuckled got up on the bed his back against the head board.

"Come here." He said opening his arms, and I crawled to him and straddled him.

He had this smirk on his face, "what?"

"Nothing." He said, looking at me.

He started kissing my neck and asked me a question "what's your favorite movie?"

"What? Lars what are you doing?"

"Just answer the question."

"Grease." I said, my breath picking up as he sucked and bit my neck.

He asked me more questions Inching closer to my pussy with each onr without me noticing.

"What's your favorite food."

"Sus-" I was about to say sushi went his hand touched my clit causing me to let out a loud moan.

He stopped and I looked at him seeing the biggest smirk. "Fuck off." I said, laughing throwing my head back.

He grabbed my face with both of his hands both of us looking at each other. I closed my eyes starting to lean in which felt like forever. Then out lips met me smiling into the kiss. We pulled apart looking at each other smiling.

"Best night ever." I said, the both of us laughing.

A/N: Sorry about this one being short but anyways have a good day/night