Dave

Warnings: None
A/N: "40DD." - Dave Mustaine

Here I was alone on Valentines Day as Dave was on tour for 'Rust In Peace.' I sighed as I looked at the flowers that were delivered earlier today. I looked at the note attached to it for the hundredth time today, wanting to cry. I wish he could be here but I knew that wouldn't be possible for another two months. The phone rang slipping me out of my thoughts. I run to the phone and picked it up.

"hello?"

"Hey babe, Happy Valentines Day."

"Happy Valentine's Day to you too."

"So how's your day going?"

"It's alright, just missing you." I said, with a sigh.

"I know babe I wish I could be there too, just two more months and I can make it up to you." He said.

"So how's your day?"

"Going good, just spending time with the boys before the show."

"Tell the boys I said hi." I said, with a giggle.

We talk for a little while longer until Dave says "I know this phone call was short but I'm on in five minutes." I bite my lip to stop myself from crying.

"Now don't go crying on me when I hang up the phone."

"Can't make any promises." I say, my eyes starting to water.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I say.

"Bye, and no crying."

"Ok ok bye." I say, with a giggle.

I hang up the phone immediately breaking my promise, as I started to cry. I sit on the couch, which is where I've been sleeping for the past year, and cuddle up next to the teddy bear Dave got me on our first date.

I ended up falling asleep after all the crying I did, and wake up to arms wrapped around me and sit up confused. I look behind me and see a Dave.

"Dave?!"

"Well good afternoon sleepy head." He said, ruffling my hair.

"How and why are you here!? I thought you guys were still touring."

"We have a week off I thought I would come see you." He said, with a smile.

"I thought I told you not to cry though."

"I said no promises." I said, the both of us giggling as Dave leaned in for a kiss.

A/N: ik I'm late for V-Day but I fell asleep 💀 but I hope y'all enjoyed this and have a good day/night☺️