Tommy

Warnings: None
A/N: "All right all right you win." - Tommy Lee

Today was the day I was going to tell Johnny I like him. I was excited and my friends were happy I was finally gonna tell him. I picked up my phone and dialed his number, patiently waiting for him to answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's y/n, do you want to meet up at the park at twelve? I got something I wanna tell ya."

"Sure."

"Ok bye."

"Bye." He said, as I hung up.

I got up and took a shower and got dressed. I put my converse on and walked out my house. I decided to go to my friends Athena's house, since she's not far from the park and just to pass time. I walked up her porch and knocked on the door. The door opened and there stood Tommy.

"When did you get home!?." I asked, hugging him.

"Yesterday." He said, as I pulled away and the both of us walked in the house.

"How was your first tour?" I asked, sitting down on the couch.

"Fun." He said, with a laugh.

"So what are you here for?"

"Just came over to kill time before I go meet Johnny up at the park. I'm gonna tell him how I feel." I said, with a smile.

Tommy got quiet for a second before speaking up.

"That's nice." He said, getting up.

"Well I gotta go so uh good luck."

"Tommy where are you going you just got here!" Athena asked, grabbing his arm and dragging him back to the living room.

"I gotta go I have something to do!"

"You said you were free all day! Y/n did you do something?" She asked pointing at me.

"No! I'm about to leave anyways it's almost twelve and I gotta meet Johnny at the park." I said, getting up.

"Good luck y/n!" Athena said, as I ran out the house and to the park.

I saw Johnny sitting on a bench and sat down next to him. "Sorry if I'm late."

"Oh no you're fine I just got here." He said.

We started talking before he asked "so what was it you had to tell me?" Looking up at me.

'Now or never' I thought to myself.

"I wanted to tell you that I like you and I have for a long time." I said, looking at him.

He stayed quiet for a minute before saying "look y/n I like you but not like that."

"Oh ok." I said, my voice cracking.

"We can still be friends, no hard feelings right?"

"Uh yeah, but I gotta go." I said, getting up and saying bye.

I walked away with tears in my eyes and started walking home. I walked past Athena's house and saw Tommy walk out.

"Hey y/n!" He yelled, but I sped up.

"Wait up! Why are you walking so fast!?" He asked, chuckling as he caught up to me.

"Hello?"

"I don't feel like talking right now Tommy." I said, in a harsh tone.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Don't worry about it just leave me alone." I said, still looking down and walking.

Tommy stopped me and turned me around "can you look at me?" He asked.

I looked up and rolled my eyes "there! Are you happy?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"Yeah." He said, snickering.

"Oh fuck o-." I was about to say when Tommy kissed me.

I wanted to pull away but it felt right, so I kissed back. He pulled away and his eyes went wide.

"Y/n I'm so sorry I just really like you an-." Before he could say anything else I kissed him again.

We pulled away and looked at each other "I know this probably isn't the best time to ask, but do you want to go on a date?" Tommy asked, waiting for my answer.

"Yeah." I said, with a smile.

Tommy wiped the tears off my face and smiled. "I'll pick you up at 8pm tonight, be ready." He said, kissing my cheek and walking away. As I stood there in shock touching my cheek.

A/N: the next chapter is gonna be somewhat like this but this is the og one before I changed it to what it is in the next chapter 💀 have a good day/night ☺️