Slash

Waring: Smut
A/N: "Oops." - Slash

I watched as Slash ran off the strange and toward me. He hugged me and I smiled hugging him back.

"Good show babe." I said, as he started to kiss on my neck.

"Slash not right here." I said, with a giggle.

Next thing I know I'm being dragged to his dressing room.

"Slash slow down." I said, laughing.

He opened the door quickly pulling me inside, and closed the door slamming me against it and kissing me. The kiss being rough and sloppy. Slash started to unbutton my shorts, and I started to unbuckle his belt and unbutton his pants. I pulled his pants and boxers down his dick springing free. I stroked his cock with my hand and he groaned into the kiss. He pulled away and I got down on my knees. I grabbed his dick and licked the tip. He hissed and I smirked and kept doing small licks on his tip, and up and down his cock just to tease him. He pulled back my hair and I looked up at him giggling.

"Be a good girl." He said, sternly. I hit my lip as he let go of my hair.

I attempted to fit all of him in my mouth but ended up gagging. I started bobbing my head, Slash's hands entangling in my hair and guiding me. He pushed my head further down causing me to gag and him to groan.

"Relax your throat." He said.

I relaxed and he pushed my head again his full length now in my mouth. I looked up at him tears forming in my eyes. He looked down at me and threw his head back, letting out a soft moan. He left me there like that for a second, before letting me back up for air. After a while he then started thrusting into my mouth. I held eye contact with him, this driving him crazy. He continued thrusting into my mouth for what felt like hours. Until he stopped taking his cock out of my mouth causing me to gag in the process.

I coughed trying to catch my breath. He pulled me up to my feet kissing me harshly. He pulled away and spun me around pushing me against the door. Slash pulled my shorts down and I stepped out of them, kicking them off to the side somewhere. I felt his tip against my entrance and let out a soft moan. He chuckled and started kissing my neck and I hummed. He then slammed into me, and I let out a loud high pitched moan. He chuckled into my neck and started thrusting harshly. I let out a string of moans and curse words forgetting where we were, until I heard footsteps coming down the hall.

There was a knock at the door "hey it's Duff we're going to the bar wanna go?" He asked.

"Why don't you answer him for me babe." Slash whispered, in my ear slowing down his thrust.

"Yeah we'll go just give us ah-." I moaned, as Slash hit my g spot.

I looked back and glared at him, and he smirked. Duff chuckled "just tell us when you're done, but don't take too long." He said, with a laugh walking away.

"I hate you." I said, Slash starting to thrust harder and faster again.

"Oh really?" He whispered, in my ear.

"Y-yes." I said, letting out high pitched moans along with his name come out of my mouth repeatedly.

"Doesn't sound like it." He said, smacking my ass.

My eyes rolled back and I felt a knot in my stomach. "Slash I'm about to cum." I said, my words coming out broken.

"Do it, cum for me." He whispered in my ear, sending me over the edge.

I came Slash's name coming out louder than I wanted. He chuckled slowing down to let my ride out my high. He then pulled out and I turned around getting on my knees opening my mouth. He pumped his coke a few times before cuming in my mouth. I closed my mouth and swallowed.

"Good girl."

"Shut up." I said the both of us laughing.

There was another knock at the door "Are you guys done yet!" Duff yelled, Slash and I looking at each other laughing.

A/N: y'all... I don't think this one is good 😭I'm gonna try and get better at smut cuz....🕳👩🏾‍🦯 anyways I hope you guys have a good thanks giving and day/night☺️