Vince

Warnings: None A/N: "Sorry habit." - Vince Neil

My brother Danny just dropped of my niece, April, off to my house saying that he needed to get to work. So I called the only person who I knew would help me and was good with kids, which was my boyfriend Vince.

"Hey Vince I need help."

"With what?" He asked, and I could practically hear the smirk on his face.

"Not that you doof." I said, laughing.

"But um Danny just dropped off April and I need help watching her." I said, as the four year old ran around the house screaming her head off with my dog.

"Alright I'm on my way." He said, laughing.

"Thank you, love you bye."

"Love you too." He said, before hanging up.

It had been fifteen minutes before I heard a knock at the door. I ran to it and opened it instantly "Hey." I said, looking up at Vince.

"Hey." He said, laughing.

"So where is the little monster." He said, laughing as I playfully smacked his arm.

"Be nice." I said, the both of us laughing.

"Auntie I'm hungry!" My niece yelled.

"Alright alright I'll make something, but you have to be on your best behavior for Uncle Vince while I'm cooking." I said, her eyes ripping away from the dog that lay on the floor.

Her eyes instantly lit up and she got up running towards him. I smiled as I started making my way towards the kitchen to find something to cook. After looking through the fridge and cabinets I found so Mac N' Cheese.

"April do you want Mac?"

"Yes!"

"Okay." I said, starting to make it.

While I was making the Mac N' Cheese I heard laughs and giggles coming from the living room which made me smile.

After about twenty minutes the Mac N' Cheese finally finished and I started to put it in three bowls. I grabbed some juice out the fridge and put it in cups.

"Hey Vinnie can you come help me?"

"Coming." He said, April whining.

"I'll be right back." Vince said, laughing.

I smiled as he entered the kitchen "What are you all smiley for?"

"Nothing." I said, kissing his cheek as he grabbed two bowls and a drink.

"Where to?"

"Living room, put it on the coffee table." I said, him nodding.

We brought the food to the table and April ran over sitting down "Be careful it's hot." I said, putting her food down.

She instantly dug in Vince and I laughing as he put her drink down in front of her. Vince and I started to eat as well, us talking to each other as April ate her food and watched TV.

2 hours later

We were all sitting at the coffee table drawing whatever we could think of Vince being inappropriate as usual.

"Vinnie stop it." I said, playfully smacking his arm as he laughed.

"Auntie look I drew a bird." my niece said, lifting her paper up showing a disfigured blob.

Vince snickered next to making me playfully slap his leg while also trying to hold in my laughter.

"It beautiful." I said, as she held up the paper.

She smiled and put the paper down continuing the draw.

There was a quick knock at the door "Vinnie can you keep and eye her so I can go answer the door." I asked, him nodding.

I got up and went to the door opening it seeing my brother.

"I see the house isn't burnt down." He said laughing, as I playfully rolled my eyes.

Vince walked behind me with April in his arms "Now I know why It didn't burn down."

"Hey I can watch her on my own." I said, smacking his shoulder as him and Vince laughed.

"Yeah alright, but thanks for watching her." He said, taking her from Vince.

"No problem." Vince said.

"Bye April." I said, kissing her cheek.

"Bye Auntie and Uncle Vince." She said, waving as my brother started walking to the car.

I closed the door and Vince held me close to him giving me little kisses on my neck.

I giggled and he smiled against my neck.

"What if we had a kid?" Vince asked, and I looked up at him.

"I wouldn't mind, but not right now." I said, as he groaned and I laughed.

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed the story and have a good day/night ☺️