Tommy

Warnings: None
A/N: "Don't you guys have jobs!?" -Tommy Lee

Today was the day I was going to tell my bestfriend Tommy I love him. Was I nervous yes, but it's now or never. So here I was driving to his house to tell him.

I arrived at his house which was not far from mine, and got out my car knocking on the door. It opened immediately and Tommy smiled.

"Hey y/n!"

"Hey Tommy, I missed you and the guys so much." I said, hugging him.

"I missed you too, come on in the guys are in the living room." He said, stepping aside to let me in.

I walked in and went to the living room telling everyone hi. I sat down on the couch next to Mick. I was deep into thought about how I would approach Tommy with this. It was definitely going to be harder now since the boys are here.

"Y/n! You okay? We've been trying to get your attention for a while." Vince said, laughing.

"Yeah I'm fine just thinking about something." I said looking up at them.

"We asked if you wanted to go out to eat." Vince said.

"Sure." I replied back.

Everyone started to get up and leave, Tommy being the last to get up. "I gotta talk to you about something really quick." I said, walking up to Tommy.

"Okay." He said.

I pulled him into one of the bedrooms and closed to door. I started pasting around the room. I didn't think it would be this hard.

"So what's it you gotta tell me?"

"Oh yeah uh shit I can't do this just forget about it."

"Come on it can be tha-."

"Tommy I love." I said, my eye going wide.

The room fell silent and I felt uncomfortable and wanted to leave.

"I'm sorry y/n but I don't feel the same." He said.

I bit my lip and continued to look down. I felt so embarrassed

"I should go." I said walking out the room.

"Y/n come on! We can still be friends!" He said behind me.

I walked out the house and started walking down the driveway past Nikki's car. He pulled down his window.

"y/n where are you going?!"

"Home!" I said my voice cracking a little.

"Y/n come on!" Tommy yelled, but I ignored him.

I got in my car starting it up and backing out the driveway. I drove home and got out going inside and locking the door. I went up to my room and laid on the bed sighing. The tears I had been trying to hold back fell down my cheeks. I curled into  a ball and cried. The events from earlier replaying in my head as I cried myself to sleep.

A/N: this is completely different from how I wrote it the first time 💀 but I hope you guys are having or have a good Christmas ❤️☺️