Kirk

Warnings:Cussing
A/N: hello 🧍🏾‍♀️ I'm back again lol🕳👩🏾‍🦯 ummm I hope you guys like this one ☺️

"KIRK HURRY UP!" I yelled from down the stairs.

"I know I know I'm almost done." He said me rolling my eyes.

"You said that ten minutes ago!" I said running up the stairs.

I went into the room seeing the bathroom door open. I went in looking at Kirk from the door frame.

"How long are you gonna do your hair for?" I said him rolling his eyes and turning around.

"I'm almost done I promise." He said cupping my cheeks and kissing me like a kindergartner.

I blushed as he walked away and he looked at me from the mirror and laughed. He finally finished after another five minutes.

"Finally! I thought I was gonna sit here forever." I said hoping off the counter him playfully rolling his eyes.

He hugged and kissed my neck. "Yeah whatever." He said laughing into my neck.

"Go put your shoes on." I said giggling.

He went in the closet and I ran downstairs grabbing the keys. I went to the car starting it and Kirk ran out knocking on the window.

I pulled it down "yes?"

"I drive today."

"What come on! You drove yesterday." I said pouting and crossing my arms.

"No my turn." He said me getting out glaring at him. He got in the drivers seat laughing, and I got in the passengers still pouting.

"I'll let you drive on the way back." He said poking my sides.

I tried not to smile but I cracked and smiled. He pulled out the driveway and I started flipping through radio channels when Kirk asked

"So do you wanna go roller skating or go karting." I turned to him smiling.

"go karting!" I said.

"But! We have to eat first." I said pointing at him.

He laughed "that's fine as long as we get to go kart I'm fine." He said.

After being on the road for ten minutes we arrived at the beach. We saw the go karting place and the pizza place next to it. We got our pizza and ate it running out the shop and going to the go karting place.

"How long on the track?"

"Uhh we'll go for and hour." Kirk said the guy nodding.

"That will be $20.00." He said Kirk pulling out his wallet and paying for it.

"Enjoy." The guy said.

Kirk and I smiled at each other and went to the adult track. We picked out our size helmet and a go kart. I got number fifty five kirk getting number one.

"Of course you got number one." I said pulling up next to him.

"Just wanna let you know what number you'll be seeing in front of you for an hour." He said laughing.

"Yeah whatever you say." I said. The sound for the race went off and Kirk and I sped off.

I hour later

"How seeing number fifty five for an hour." I said laughing Kirk rolling his eyes.

"Yeah yeah whatever." He said putting an arm around me chuckling as we walked on the boardwalk.

I took in a deep breath the smell of the sea filling my lungs. We walked down onto the beach and I took my shoes off running to put my feet in the water, Kirk laughing behind me. He came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and putting his head on my shoulder. We stood there for a while looking at the water

"wanna sit down?"

"Yeah." I said.

We found a spot to sit at and Kirk put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder. I looked up at him and he looked down at me and smiled. I blushed and he laughed.

"what?"

"Nothing." He said kissing my forehead.

We stayed there for a while talking, walking, running, and attempting to make a sandcastle.

"We'll get it next time." I said Kirk and I giggling as we walked away from the beach.

We got to the car Kirk giving me the keys. We got in and drove home and took a shower.After taking a shower I got in bed waiting for Kirk. I started to drift off when I felt the bed shift to the right of me. I looked over at Kirk him already looking at me. He opened his arms and I crawled on top of him. He hugged me kissing my neck and I smiled.

"Love you."

"Love you too." I said back tiredly. He kissed my forehead as I started to drift off into sleep.

A/N: hope you guys liked this one have a good day/night ☺️