21

My eyes widened with horror as I twitched my hand making my bow and arrows dissappear.

I dashed over to my mother leaning over her.

"Mother I'm here" I whispered stoking her hair softly.

She looked up her red eyes meeting mine. "Take.....care" she choked out as she jerked once that lay still.

Tears streamed down my face as I held my mothers body close to my chest.

"The Luna's dead" Princess Stream cheered. My father let out a long heartbroken howl.

My eyes were flashing from blue to red as I struggled to keep Blue down.

Let me out, I'll kill them, I'll kill them all" Blue roared between her sobs.

Kill them Blue, kill them all I ordered. She nodded as I started to shift into her for the very first time.

I loomed over the crowed my blue eyes narrowed as I opened my mouth going on a killing rampage.

My mouth was stained with blood as I destroyed his untire army.

When I finally stopped the last ones in front of me were the four royals.

The people remaining looked beyond shocked. "W...who are you?" Princess Stream whimpered.

I shifted back into myself standing in front of them.

"Um we still don't know" she muttered pointing to my head mask.

I pulled it off my red eyes dull. Prince Rivers eyes widened with shock and disbelief.

"I am Promise Blue Moon Star daughter to River Haven Star also known as America Promise Star and Alex Scar Black" I announced.

Everyone's mouths dropped. "But we killed your mother by throwing her off a cliff" King Ash growled.

I shook my head "she survived that fall" I answered bluntly.

King Ash's jaw clenched. "I'll kill you" he snarled as he tried to lunge for me.

Prince River grabbed his arm twisting it behind his back.

"Enough father" he growled eyes red. "Let your father kill her" Queen Rain ordered.

"I can't" he growled. "Why?" Princess Stream wondered.

"Because she is my mate" he announced rather proudly.........