7

"How dare you threaten my beta and brother like that" he snarled.

"I can do what I want" I spat back. He growled as I turned and stalked away swaying my hips.

"Here, drive my car home" I muttered to Izzy tossing her my keys.

I walked out the door fuming as I went to cool off in the woods.

I sat on a stump for a long time when I heard a voice whisper "America is that you?"

I turned to see a white wolf with red eyes starring at me with disbelief.

"My name is Promise, not America" I corrected. The wolf dropped her gaze mumbling an "oh."

"Your name is Star isn't it" I blurted. Her eyes widened "how do you know my name, no one knows it" she whispered with shock.

"Because I'm Promise Blue Moon Star, daughter to, America Promise Star" I answered with pride.

Tears shimmered in Stars eyes "she had a daughter" she murmured with awe.

I grinned "yup" I answered. "Is your mother still alive?" Star blurted.

"Yes, she survived that fall when they threw her off the cliff" I growled.

"Will you take me to her?" Star asked hopefully. I nodded beckoning with my hand for her to follow me.

When we reached my house I opened the door yelling "Mother someone's here to see you."

My mother came around the corner bewildered. "Who is it?" She asked.

I stepped aside revealing Star. "Star" my mother whispered as tears shimmered in her eyes.

She fell to her knees opening her arms wide. Star ran into into her open arms with a sob.

"Oh Star, you don't know how I've missed you" she whispered hugging her tight.

"I missed you too" Star whispered back with a wolf like grin.

I smiled as they retreated to the living room. I went to my room as I sat on my bed staring at the wall.

I sat there for quite awhile and when I looked outside it was dark.

I yawned before I could crawl into bed I felt a bolt of pain rip through me.

I screamed with pain as I clutched my belly. The last thing I saw was my mothers shocked face before everything went pitch black........