11

"How in the world did you heal me like that?" Chase asked bewildered.

I shrugged "I just did okay" I snapped. He scowled but nodded his head anyways.

"I'm going home" I informed Alpha Alex. "I'm coming with you" he announced.

"No, your not" I hissed knowing my mother wouldn't like that.

We glared at each other until he finally looked away.

Moon and Blue both burst out laughing at the shocked look on his face.

I laughed alongside them making him scowl at me.

I shrugged it off as I headed out the door. Before I could shift into Moon I heard footsteps behind me.

I turned to see Chase, Chance, Chelsea, Charlotte, and Isabelle standing in a  perfect line behind me.

"I want you to prove that you have a wolf" Chase growled in his Alpha voice.

"You know that your Alpha voice doesn't work on me don't you" I sneered.

He huffed with annoyance "I still want you to prove it" he muttered.

"Your wish is my command" I announced with a wink.

Ready Moon? I asked. Ready Moon answered with a excited voice.

I easily shifted into Moon. I sat on the ground in front of them with a bored look on my face.

"Y...your that wolf thats always by our pack boarders" Charlotte stammered.

I gave her a nod. "Lets see if she can beat all of us in a fight" Chelsea sneered.

I picked my paw waiting for them to shift into their wolves.

When they finally did I studied their wolves. I was looking at their size.

Chase was a huge black wolf with piercing amber eyes, while Chance was a light gray with yellow eyes.

Chelsea and Charlotte were both gray and white with green eyes.

And Isabelle was a dark gray with golden eyes.

I yawned as the five of them charged towards me.

I opened my mouth and let out a sharp roar.

Instantly their wolves were on the ground bowing with panic and respect.

I shifted back letting out a growl "shift you idiots" I snarled.

They shifted back showing there necks in submission.......