16

"There going to announce us" Ryder whispered as the large doors to the throne room opened up.

"Announcing future Beta, Ryder Owens and the future royal soldier, Promise Star"

Ryder and I both walked into the the throne room our heads held high.

My red eyes scanned the room until they landed on the four thrones where the king, queen, prince and princess sat.

I could smell a delicious scent coming from where the crown prince sat.

MATE! Blue and Moon chirped at the same time.

Crap that's our second chance mate I thought shocked.

I'll kill him if he rejects us  Blue muttered making me laugh inside my head.

I could feel him staring at me as I tilted my head up to look at the king and queen.

I lowered my head with respect "I am looking forward to become a royal soldier your highnesses" I said loud and clear when they had turned their attention to me.

Princess Stream lifted her nose in the air sniffing when she caught my scent she wringled her nose in utter disgust.

"Your a rogue" she accused. I looked up my red eyes staring into her blue-green.

"Do you have a problem with Alpha Alex's choice Princess Stream?" Ryder asked coldly.

Princess Stream just scowled. The queen who hadn't spoken murmured "you two are dismissed, the guards will show you to your rooms."

"Come on Promise" Ryder growled as he grabbed my hand. I could feel Prince Rivers murderous gaze on my back as I followed Ryder and the guards.

"Thats your room" one of the guards growled pointing to my room. I could tell he didn't like me the way he roughly pushed me in.

Good thing Ryder wasn't here otherwise I think he'd kill that guard who pushed me.

I walked into the open door to see another girl sitting on the opposite bed from mine.

I grabbed my suitcase from the second guard before closing the door.

"Why are you here rogue?" The girl asked rudely.

I turned meeting her amber eyes. "Alpha Alex chose me, I had no choice but to come" I answered......