6

I opened my eyes remembering that it was Saturday today which meant Izzy probably wanted to go shopping.

I hopped out of bed, doing my daily routine. How are you two holding up? I asked Blue and Moon.

Great, we can't wait to get revenge on Chase and Fierce Moon chirped.

I sighed with relief at Moons cheerful voice. Oh good I was worried you'd shut me out I murmured.

Never, that is one thing you'd never deserve, and plus it'll be fun teasing them Moon answered with a laugh.

For once I agree with you Moon Blue muttered with a snicker.

I rolled my eyes as I listened to them bicker as they shot rude names to each other.

I walked downstairs with my phone in my hand.

Me: What are you up to today?

Izzy: Nothing much.

Me: Feel up to going somewhere.

Izzy: Like the Mall!

Me: Sure.

Izzy: Yay 😁

Me: I'll pick you up at 9:00 sharp, be ready to go.

Izzy: Of course, you horse!

I laughed at Izzys last reply. I glared at the clock 8:30.

I grabbed my purse and keys yelling "I'm going to the mall with Izzy, see ya later" without waiting for a reply I was out the door.

I drove to Orange Moon Pack house tapping my foot until Izzy came out the door.

She slid into the passenger seat "I'm ready" she chirped excitedly.

I gave her a smile full of laughter as I drove back down the long paved driveway.

I headed to Moon Mall, we drove a little ways until I was parked near the front doors.

We both got out walking up to the front doors we walked in.

I felt my lips burn I huffed as I saw Chase making out with Chelsea.

Izzy flinched I followed her gaze to where Chance was kissing Charlotte.

"Is he your mate Izzy? I asked with a sharp edge to my voice.

"Y..yes" she stammered as a single tear trickled down her face.

"What are you doing, if you plan on hurting him he won't hold back?" She hissed as I made my way over to him.

I winked as I tapped his shoulder. He turned, his eyes widened as I impatiently tapped my foot.

"What do you want Promise?" He asked spitting my name.

I drew back my fist and punched him sqare in the nose.

I heard a crack as my fist met his nose. He fell to the ground clutching his nose.

"You bitch" he roared as he shifted into his gray black wolf.

He snarled as he lunged for me. I easily dodged his attack.

He ran at me again this time I sprang over him grabbing his tail I yanked hard unbalancing him.

I took that opportunity to grabbing his throat pinning him to the grown.

"You will accept Isabelle as your mate, or next time we fight I won't hesitate to kill you" I snarled.

His wolf whimpered with agreement while Chance gave me a stiff whine telling me he would do as I "nicely" asked.

I released my hold on his neck letting him gasp for air.

I noticed a crowd had gathered, I smirked when I saw Chase fuming with anger.

He took a step towards me than another until he was in my face.......