10

My eyes narrowed as each Alpha picked someone to represent their pack.

I watch until it was Alpha Alexs turn. He scanned the crowd until his eyes landed on me.

His eyes widened with shock, and then they went back to being cold.

He pointed at me "I pick her" he growled. Everyone's eyes widened as I made my way towards him.

"Name" he asked with a hint of curiosity. "Promise Blue Moon Star" I answered with pride.

"Family information?" He asked. "Its just me and my mom" I muttered.

"Okay then Mothers name?" He asked with a cold voice.

"River Haven Star" I growled with pride. He stiffened with shock when he recognized her name.

"Whos your father?" He demanded. "I don't have one" I answered coldly.

"Your biological father" he hissed. I lifted my chin as I answered him loud and clear "You, you are my biological father" I growled.

His eyes widened and the whole room erupted with a gasp.

"Y..your my daughter" he stammered shocked. "Yes" I muttered.

"Why didn't she tell me" he demanded angrily. "You rejected her, thats why" I roared.

He flinched as I glared at him. "Do you have a wolf?" He blurted.

"Yes" I answered truthfully. From the corner of my eye I saw Chase pale when he realized I had a wolf all along.

Chase stalked up to me with a angry look on his face.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Chase demanded. "You never asked, and you rejected me remember" I hissed.

Instantly he was held up against the wall by Alpha Alex.

"You rejected my daughter" Alpha Alex roared with anger.

"I...I didn't know she was your daughter, I thought she was a human" he stammered.

"I don't care" Alpha Alex growled squeezing his neck tighter.

"Stop" I growled at my father. He gave me a nod as he released Chase.

Chase fell to the ground gasping for air. I noticed he had dark bruises around his neck.

I crouch beside him gently tracing the bruises with my finger.

Wherever my finger touched the bruises started to heal.

He shivered as I traced his jawline back down to his neck.

I stood up when I was done. He got up searching my gaze, but I revealed nothing......