This was also in the period Ning Ning wanted to transmigrate to, the period where she was three going on to four, which was also 1997.

"I want to designate the time, 1997." Ning Ning handed the ticket to Boss Qu. "...Are you going to stop me this time?"

Boss Qu tried to stop her every time, only this time, he took the ticket without saying a word and tore it clean in half before stepping out of the way from the entrance.

"...This time is the only exception." He looked at her with a complicated expression.

Behind the entrance, another man was waiting for her.

"You're here." Shi Zhong Tang was sitting with one leg crossed over the other in the audience seats. Upon seeing Ning Ning's arrival, he acted like a spoiled child and complained to her, "You picked this film out of all the others?"

That tone, it was like a boy who liked to watch <<Saw>>, but was forced to watch <<Tiny Times>>1 with his girlfriend.

Ning Ning sat down as she put up with his complaint, she sighed, "Watch a children's film with me sometime."

Shi Zhong Tang burst into laughter from beside her. "Children's film?"

Ning Ning turned her head and looked at him, asking doubtfully, "What is it?"

"You definitely did not look at the poster carefully." The smile on Shi Zhong Tang's face faded, he looked at her seriously. "You have to look at it seriously, that's how you will know that not only is this not a children's film...it is also quite a dangerous movie for you."

Ning Ning was taken aback, although Shi Zhong Tang usually liked to joke around, he would never joke about anything this serious. Since that was what he said, this was definitely not a children's movie...but why? What were the dangers hidden in the fairytale-like poster?

At this instance, Ning Ning wanted to go out for a moment. It need not be too long, a minute or two would suffice. She wanted to take a look at the poster again, to see if she had missed out on any details. The problem was that according to the rules of Life Theater, once the customer stepped in, they could not leave before they finished the movie. Furthermore, even if she could leave, how would she come back? She had no more tickets on hand.

"What makes you say that? Tell me?" Ning Ning asked the person in front of her in a wilful manner, "What's dangerous about this?"

Shi Zhong Tang seemed to want to say something to her, but just as he opened his mouth, his body froze, like a person in a video that was suddenly paused.

"...I can't say." After a while, he touched the lip part of his mask with his mouth as he said depressingly, "How troublesome, this theater doesn't allow spoilers."

The lights dimmed just as he finished speaking.

The screen turned white for a while, then a sentence appeared.

"This film has been adapted from a true story."

Next, the voice of a woman rang out. She sang quietly like she was singing a lullaby, "I pluck a red dress for you, I pluck a yellow hat for you, I pluck a pair of white boots for you, I pluck a good future for you... Wishing you bliss, my daughter..."

"There's no time." Shi Zhong Tang placed his hand over Ning Ning's hand. "Remember, be careful of the people around you."

A sense of weightlessness came over her along with Shi Zhong Tang's words. It felt like being in an elevator that was falling down from a few hundred meters up, in the end she landed on the ground with a crash.