The way she said it would sound ungrateful to anyone, because she would not have had the riches she did today if not for Pei Xuan. She could have led the life of her childhood buddy Mu Er—dropping out of highschool, working at the family restaurant, marrying the boss of a video store, getting married and giving birth at a young age, getting wrinkles from the stress of dealing with her husband and their mischievous son, getting fat when she reached midlife, experiencing menopause early.

But Ning Ning knew that there was another possibility.

Lian Lian had been replaced by a customer of Life Theater the day she was found by Pei Xuan, causing her to have vague memories—like You Ling from <<The Person Within the Painting>>, being unable to remember the specifics of what had happened.

Ning Ning could not help but breathe out deeply. If that was the case, things would be a lot easier to handle, at least she did not have to deal with Pei Xuan immediately.

The two of them spoke for a little longer. At around ten at night, Lian Lian said, "I need my beauty sleep." Then immediately hung up.

"She really is a carefree woman." Ning Ning muttered then slowly turned around and looked at the purse beside her.

She opened the purse and slowly took out a ticket.

Life Theater, ordinary ticket.

It was the one she obtained in <<Person by the Pillow>.

Pei Xuan had personally created a tragedy in Yan Qing's life, then made use of her pain and despair to summon three movie tickets. Pei Xuan had intercepted two of them, but Ning Ning had hidden the one in the wedding gown. In the end, she got into a traffic accident. The moment the flames erupted into the sky, Ning Ning had returned to the theater along with the ticket.

It was hard to explain, but it completely followed the rules of the theater—the ticket on the audience will remain on the audience's body, no matter if the audience was inside the movie or out of it.

"Rule number one, a person would at most receive three tickets from the theater." Ning Ning held up the ticket and muttered, "Rule number two, there is no restriction on the number of tickets you can get from another person...regardless of the methods of acquisition."

The more rightful way would be like the way Ning Yu Ren chose to buy the tickets.

There were also cruel methods, like how Pei Xuan chose to ruin another person's life, then intercept the person's chance at changing their life, seizing the person's movie tickets.

"Is there no other way to acquire tickets besides these two?" Ning Ning asked.

She looked at the ticket, the ticket looked back at her. The ticket could not answer any of her questions, but one person could.

Half an hour later, a car door opened. Ning Ning closed it on her way out, looking up in front of her.

As if it was an oil painting that would never fade, a sculpture that had existed since thousands of years ago, Life Theater stood quietly in front of her, the Doorman stood quietly in front of it.

"No." Boss Qu answered immediately when faced with the question Ning Ning posed to him.

"Are those really the only two methods?" Ning Ning frowned. "Then wouldn't the relationship between customers be..."

"It is a competitive relationship." Boss Qu said coldly, "Everyone wants more tickets, better tickets."

Ning Ning understood what he meant by that.

More tickets would mean more chances to change the past. Better tickets would mean better chances to change the past.

"It's not easy to change the past..." Ning Ning looked down and sighed. "Rule number three, a person may change the main character's fate at most two times. If someone did it more than twice, that person would have to pay a price. For example, death..."