Ning Ning turned back and took out her last ticket from her handbag, she presented it to Boss Qu.

Boss Qu slowly raised his head. He stared at her viciously then spoke word by word, "Go. Back. Home!"

"I have a ticket." Ning Ning knew that he could not turn her away. "I want to go in and watch a movie."

Boss Qu looked like he wanted to turn her down, but he could not do it. The theater bestowed powers upon him, it also restricted his actions. He could not reject a customer with a ticket in hand.

"...Pick another movie." His attitude softened after a moment, he sounded as if he was trying to coax a child, "Come back tomorrow or the day after tomorrow."

Ning Ning blinked, "Why?"

Boss Qu opened his mouth but hesitated, he turned his face and looked at the poster beside him. He said in a low voice, "This movie is too dangerous for you."

Dangerous?

Ning Ning looked at the poster with surprise. This was not the first time she transmigrated into a movie. She burned to death in the first movie, died fighting a criminal in the second movie, and although she did not die in the third movie, she went through a lot of scares. However, Boss Qu had never used 'dangerous' to describe those three movies.

<<Person by the Pillow>>.

Based on the name and the content of the poster, this was most likely a romance film or a family drama. Why would Boss Qu describe it as dangerous?

"Is there anything special about it?" Ning Ning asked.

Boss Qu shook his head, indicating that it was something he could not answer.

"... Is it related to you?" Ning Ning suddenly asked after being silent for a while.

Boss Qu was taken aback for a moment.

"Will I be able to find any clues from the movie?" Ning Ning looked into his eyes. "Clues about the theater, clues on how to rescue the two of you?"

After locking eyes for a moment, Ning Ning slowly said, "I understand...Let me in."

Boss Qu stood up on the floor and used his huge body to block off the entrance of the theater. It seemed like he wanted to turn himself into a second door, not allowing her to enter.

Ning Ning handed the ticket to him without saying a word.

Boss Qu said while gnashing his teeth, "It has nothing to do with me, it..."

He tried to reveal more, but he could not. He clearly did not want to take the ticket, but his right hand reached over while trembling.

"One person per ticket, invalid upon admission." He tore the ticket in his hand in an extremely slow manner. His body which did not even shudder when it was stabbed was quaking at this moment. Ning Ning could hear him scolding her under his breath, "Foolish, foolish thing, foolish daughter..." Suddenly, he turned his head and shouted loudly, "Shi Zhong Tang! Come here for a moment!"

"Sorry." Ning Ning told him softly as she walked past him. She did not want to make things so difficult for him, but his reaction, the look in his eyes, and the things he said made her feel that this movie was extremely important. She did not know when she would ever have a chance to see such a 'dangerous' movie again if she missed it tonight.

Boss Qu did not say anything. He waited for her to enter the theater before saying in a low voice from behind her, "I should have ignored you, from the beginning I should have..."

Ning Ning froze for a moment before walking in without hesitation.

The swordsman in white with a jade mask was already waiting for her inside the door. He reached his hand out and placed a finger on her lips, shushing her the moment she walked in.