"Why are you hesitating?" Smiling Mask asked.

Shi Zhong Tang, "A person could at most change the fates of two main characters right?"

Smiling Mask, "That's right."

Shi Zhong Tang, "My body deteriorated after changing one, I was thinking if I would get early dementia, turn bald and grow a beer belly if I change two."

Smiling Mask, "Haha, it won't be that scary."

Shi Zhong Tang, "Then why don't you do it yourself?"

"...I can't." Smiling Mask answered honestly, "To be honest, I am the original doorman of the theater. Once one were to take up this position, they would never be able to leave it. Any normal person wouldn't be able to take it, right? So I want to escape. Now the reserve doorman is pursuing me to the ends of the world, I dare not return. He would tear my face off immediately."

Shi Zhong Tang, "...That sounds a little scary, are you guys some kind of underground evil corporation?"

"Hahaha." Smiling Mask seemed to find him funny. He asked after laughing for a while, "Then are you doing it or not?"

Shi Zhong Tang fell silent for a long time.

"...Why not?" In the end, he started laughing.

The movie narrated his thoughts the moment he accepted the movie ticket.

"If life and death is what comes between Princess Ling Shan and Li Lang, then what comes between me and her would be, time..."

Is life and death harder to overcome, or is time harder to overcome?

Ning Ning stopped in front of a person.

This person had a tall stature, he was wearing the clothes of an ancient swordsman. She had a hard time finding him as he was mixed in within a crowd of people. She slowly reached out and attempted to remove the jade mask on his face.

But she could not.

"How can this be?" Ning Ning was unwilling to give up.

"...That's enough." Shi Zhong Tang's voice sounded out from behind the mask. He held her hand and smiled at her. "We meet again, that is enough for me."

Was this enough? He became a masked person who would be chained to the movie theater for eternity. To everyone else, to his relatives and friends, he was already dead. Furthermore, the cause of his death was suicide.

Ning Ning looked at him dully for a long time, suddenly she reached her hand out. "Ticket."

Shi Zhong Tang, "Hmm?"

Ning Ning held back her tears. "Give me your ticket."

Shi Zhong Tang looked at her for a long time, before he started to laugh. "Not giving."

"Give it!"

"Not giving!"

"Give it to me!!"

Shi Zhong Tang suddenly pressed down on Ning Ning shoulders and spun her around on the spot, making her face the screen. He was like a boyfriend who was watching a movie with his girlfriend, holding her from behind, telling her intimately, "Look."

On the screen, Shi Zhong Tang entered the theater for the second time.

The second ticket.

The second time he changed the fate of a main character.

He immediately fell face first on the ground when he came out, he started convulsing as if he had epilepsy. A female passerby took the long way around him. What a coincidence, that was the woman who had said she loved him at the banquet. He didn't even need to wait for him to turn old and bald, she couldn't even recognise him now, she did not even dare to get near him.