Chapter One

⚠️WARNING, PLEASE READ⚠️

THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN:

Self-Harm & Swearing

Physical & Sexual Abuse

Murder & Child Neglect

"PLEASE- I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG! STOP IT!!" Izuku cried, batting his limbs in any way possible. 

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH! I TOLD YOU, NO TALKING BACK TO ME, GOT IT? FILTHY-ASS BITCH!" The man snapped back, pressing the teen's head into the pillow. Midoriya struggled to push off the heavy man, unable to breathe. 

"STOP MOVING! FUCKING SLUT! YOU'LL REGRET IT- I told you." The man's sudden calm voice sent shivers down the freckled boy's spine. His father had been like this, ever since he was born. But recently, his manners were getting worse. 

"I told you, you dumbass. You're a goddamn idiot, aren't you? Just like your fucking mother- What a whore. Can't even fend for yourself." The man continued to ramble, letting go of the teen's head. Midoriya quietly gasped for air, looking up, towards the wall in front of him. He heard his father's belt buckle behind him, warning him of what was to come next. He knew, if he tried to resist, he would get a bigger punishment. So, he stayed put, quiet tears streaming down his sunken cheeks. 

His mother had been missing for about 3 years now, and police had no leads whatsoever. Therefore, for the past three years, Izuku was being forced to starve, as well as get hit and\or yelled at for absolutely no reason. The greenette had tried, he really had. He had managed to swipe his father's phone, one day, and was planning on calling the police. At let someone know of the freezer in the basement. The freezer in which is beloved mother had been resting in, for the past few years. He tried. And he had managed to dial the two first digits. 9, 1... But unfortunately, before he could even type another number, his father had swiped the phone away from him and given him a memorable beating.