Chapter 84 - Isha Gone Finally

Isha : What are you trying to say......

She asked this time calmly........

Arnav : I am giving you an offer if you choose your career then you have to go far away from our lives after signing these papers which states that you are taking the custody case back and you don't want Aashi's custody not now not in future and in return you will get all your clients back but if you don't agree with that then you have to go to the jail because in any condition I am not letting Aashi to stay with you.........and also we have enough proofs to prove in the court that you are not capable of being a good mother to Aashi and believe me Aunty will be supporting us only.....

He spoke gesturing at her mother at last and she looked stunned.......

Arnav : You have 10 minutes Isha choose any one option and I suggest you to choose the first one and leave our lives peacefully forever because if you won't be able to choose in the after 10 minutes then I will consider your choice to be second option and in the next half an hour the police will be here to arrest you.......shuruvat bhale hi tumne ki ho Isha par iss game ko khatm mai hi karoonga......( You have started the game Isha but it will end only by me )....

He said smirking........

She was too shocked to react because never in her life she will going to choose the jail as she never wanted to harm her career......

After thinking for atleast 5 minutes she took the papers which Arnav kept it on the table and started reading them ....After reading the papers she signed them and gave it back to him proving yet again that how selfish she is.......

All smirked seeing their plan getting successful.......

Isha : I hope you won't back off from the promise Arnav.......

Arnav : ASR never back off from his promises .......

He said and she nodded and went to her room to pack her bags accepting her defeat that no one can win over ASR.......

Khushi looked at her retreating figure........

Khushi : Hum kuch galat toh nahi kar rahe na Arnav.......( We aren't doing anything wrong Arnav).......

She asked worriedly while everyone shook their heads at her innocent behaivior......

Arnav : This world isn't that innocent as you think Khushi.......to stay in this cruel world we have to be strong and fight for our rights.......Aur vaise bhi jo galat hota hai usko uski bhasha mein hi samjhana padta hai ( and to teach the wrong people sometimes we have to take some strict steps )

He tried to make her understand to which she sighed and nodded.......

Isha's Mom said.....

Isha M : I think I should leave now when everything is sorted.........

They looked at her.......

Khushi : Thank you Aunty for coming and supporting us........

She said gratefully as everyone stood........

Isha's Mom smiled.......

Isha M : No beta no need to thank its my duty to correct her and you all were right too.....I am sorry on her behalf.....

Khushi : No Aunty you no need to apologize you are elder to us so just bless us......

She smiled saying this and she smiled back and looked at Arnav......

Isha M : Heera hai tumhari patni heera......God bless you both to stay with each other forever and no one can separate you both......

She blessed the couple whole heartedly......

All smiled at her.......

Then she left RM and after sometime Isha also left from there forever.......

Anjali : Chalo ab sab acha hoga......( now everything will alright ).....I think I will also leave.....

She said and all looked at her.....

Khushi : You can't go like this Di ......this time you have to stay with us for a while......and beside Raksha bandhan is also coming so please atleast stay till then......

She requested.........

Anjali looked at Arnav........

Arnav : I have some work so I am going to office ......you can come with me Aakash......

He said and left RM after bidding bye to Khushi......

Aakash also followed him......

Khushi frowned seeing him going like this.......

Anjali smiled sadly.......

Anjali : Leave it Khushi its been years that I have celebrated Raksha Bandhan with him......in the past years I always send Rakhis for Arnav and Aakash.....Since Arnav still didn't forgave me yet so he never wore the Rakhi I send him.....

She said......

Khushi : No di its nothing like that ....trust me this Rakhi he will forgive you surely.....and you are staying here that's final and also tell Akshay Jiju to come here only till next week completing his all works......

She said and Anjali smiled.........

Khushi : till then lets go for shopping di......we have to buy so many things for Raksha bandhan.........

She said excitingly and Anjali nodded .....

After sometime they left for shopping......