Chapter 32 - Love

As Arnav stepped inside the garder and in the next second he was covered with all colours of gulaal........

He gasped as Aman , Aakash, Lavanya, Payal and Nk threw plates full of different colours of gulaal on him from both sides

He gasped as Aman , Aakash, Lavanya, Payal and Nk threw plates full of different colours of gulaal on him from both sides.......and Ankita recorded everthing in the handicam while standing behind the curtains laughed out lout seeing her plan got successful ........

Arnav glared at everyone but he was looking so cute with all colours on his face that everyone couldn't control themselves laughing on him........

He shaked his head to shrug the gulaal from his hair and removed the colours from his face........

Ar : Where is the mastermind ?

He asked looking around not finding her.....

All looked at him then shrugged.......

Am : Khud hi dhoond lo.....

Aman said laughing and hi-fied with Aakash ..........

Shaking his head in disbelief Arnav went from there.......seeing him coming Khushi quickly went from there to the poolside.........

Looking here and there he kept on searching her but couldn't find her...... suddenly Akansha came in front of him with a plate of gulaal......

Akn : Happy Holi Arnav.......

She exclaimed happily trying to put gulaal on him but he immediately backed off.........

Ar : I have something else to do Akansha .......

He said rudely and went from there........

She looked at his disappearing figure and cursed Khushi thinking something that she is the reason for her all miseries......

Akn : I will humiliate you in this holi party anyhow Khushi........

She thought angrily and took something from her handbag........

Going towards the food counter she looked here and there to see if anybody was noticing her or not........

Akn : Now let me see what Arnav will do if you will embarrass him infront of his friends Khushi.........when you will have this drink you will humiliate not only yourself but Arnav also........

Thinking this she smiled evilly taking a small pouch from her handbag which had bhaang in it then she mixed it in a glass of thandai.........

Then only her phone ringed ........ she picked the call immediately seeing the call of the person whom she had send to collect information about Khushi........

Akn : Yeah speak......

Per : the file is ready ......... come her and take it now..........

The person said from the otherside........