Chapter 76 - Their Peace

She smiled shyly as he kissed her cheeks...... He smiled seeing the blush on her face.....

They look into each others eyes that's when they realized their position...... Arnav sat back and made her sit also......As they moved away from each other but with a jerk they came close......

They looked down to see her Mangalsutra stuck on his shirt button......

He slowly separate them and raised his head to see her gazing at him......

He also looked into her eyes then his gaze fell on her lips...... He looked into her eyes again and as if understanding him She closed her eyes...... He smiled lightly and didn't wait for another second.....

Capturing her lips he kissed her slowly.... Giving her time to adjust..... And soon she also reciprocated the kiss......his one hand was clutching her nape while other was on her waist while her both hand were in his hairs as they deepen the kiss...... They were showing each other how much they have missed each other through the kiss.....

They broke the kiss after sometime...... She smiled shyly and he smiled seeing carressing her cheeks......

Khushi : So....

She whispered.....

Arnav : so.....

He whispered back.....

Khushi : Am I forgiven then......

She asked looking into his eyes as her hands clutched his shirt.....

Arnav : Umm.... Not yet...

He replied with his hands on her waist.......

She frowned.....

Khushi : Why?

She asked......

Arnav : Kueki pyaar apni jagah aur maafi apni......

He replied shrugging..... She pouted sadly making him to peck her lips lightly.....

She looked at him surprised.....

Arnav : Can't I even love my wife.....

He said casually...... And a cute blush appeared on her cheeks......

She said suddenly sitting straight.....

Khushi : Now we have to do something serious for the case Arnavji..... We have to think rightly......

Her tone was serious and he nodded......

Khushi : Can Anjali di help us regarding this may be she knows something about Isha which we didn't......

She said thinking something......

Arnav : Hmm.... May be because Isha was her best friend afterall.....

He replied thoughtfully........

Khushi : let me call her.....

She said and looked for her phone.......

Arnav : Now.....

He said looking at the time......

Khushi : Obviously didn't you heard Kabirji's doha Kal kare so aaj kar aaj kare so Ab.......

She told frowning at him..... He sighed and gestured her to call her from his phone otherwise she will even start her school here......

Khushi nodded and dialed Anjali's number.......
_________________________________

20 minutes later

Arnav : what she said?

He asked as she disconnected the call.......

Khushi : Di said that she will be coming here day after tomorrow till evening......

She replied......

Arnav nodded......

Arnav : Hmm......

Khushi : Till then I am thinking to stay here only Arnavji ..... And I won't come infront of Isha.......

She said......

Arnav : what? Are you mad..... You will hide in your own house just because of that women......

He said glaring at her.......

Khushi : Trust me Arnavji I don't have any problem with it and beside Di had told me that she is coming here with Isha's mother......she said that she is a nice lady and could help us with the case.......

She said......

He slightly nodded as he knew about Isha's mother that she is a nice lady because she abandoned Isha when she got to know that Isha left everyone for money .....

Arnav : But you don't have to stay only in the room......just stay at our floor because I had strictly warned HP to not let that women enter our floor and she should stay in the ground floor only as a guest......

She nodded.......

Arnav : Chalo now atleast I have my wife, whole for myself.......

He said mischievously coming close to her and she smiled looking down.....

But suddenly she pushed him making him fall back on the bed......due to which an irritated what the escaped from his mouth........

Arnav : What the......

Khushi : Oh my God Arnavji I forgot to meet my baby.... Let me go and see her......

She said and and hurriedly stood from the bed.....

He chuckled......

Arnav : You stay here I will bring Aashi here only she has slept early today......

He said as he stood and she nodded sitting back on the bed.....

He left the room......

After sometime he came back with a sleeping Aashi in his arms.......

He saw her making the bed......and smiled.....

Locking the door he came to the bed and slowly lied Aashi in the middle.......

Then both lied on her either side covering themselves with the duvet......

Khushi hugged Aashi slowly not to break her sleep who immediately snuggled into her mumma's arms......

Arshi smiled seeing her......

Arnav : Good night love......

He whispered slowly pecking Khushi's lips......she looked at him shockingly with wide eyes.......but soon blushed realizing what he did......

He chuckled seeing her expression and said....

Arnav : Now sleep.....don't think much......

He said slowly.......

She immediately closed her eyes.......

He also lied back close to his lifelines......

Then after almost a week the trio slept peacefully.......