Chapter 66 - Maa

As she left Khushi sat on the sofa with a thud.......

She controlled herself but her emotions came out in the form of tears from her eyes.........

She remembered the time when Akansha blackmailed her though Khushi had forgave her but she cannot forget what Akansha did.......she also blackmailed her and told everything to her Dad when she didn't listened to her.......She is scared .......scared that what will happen if Isha really did that.........

Khushi : No No this won't happen never........

She sighed deeply and closed her face in her hands.........

Sometimes later composing herself she went to Aashi and then both left for AR...........
________________________________

AR Designs

Arnav : How dare she ? I will kill her dammit.........

He spoke furiously when he got to know that Isha had slapped his daughter........Aashi was sleeping on the couch and she was tired.....

Arnav's look 👇

He was working when Khushi and Aashi came here

He was working when Khushi and Aashi came here......... He was surprised seeing Aashi also his happiness knew no bounds seeing her here.......But when he got to know about the slap he was ready to kill Isha........

Khushi : Arnavji relax.......Calm down.......I have warned her she won't raise her hand on Aashi again........

She said looking at Aashi who was now sleeping on the couch being tired........

Arnav : How can I calm down Khushi.......I have raised Aashi with only love never ever I had shouted at her .......I know she is mischievious but that doesn't mean she can slap my daughter.......if Aashi was not having her food Isha would have called us we would explain Aashi but no that woman dared to hurt my daughter..........I won't leave her now........

Khushi : Hmm.....do whatever you think is right Arnavji but please keep that it mind that it should not affect the case resulting the case to be turned in her favour.........

She said and Arnav nodded and dialed Aman........

Arnav : Aman the few clients which we have left with Isha .......call them and turn them in our favor.....I don't care about however money they want but I just want Isha to regret for messing with me and hurting my daughter.........

He said and getting a yes from Aman he kept the phone down.........

Then after spending sometime with Aashi when she woke up and nearly at night 8 they left Aashi at Isha's house with a heavy heart.......
________________________________

2 Days later

On one side this much is happening in Arshi's life while on the other side Ram and Priya had decided to reveal the most important secret of their life to their kids because they got the appointment of the best cancer speacialist in Australia so before going there for her treatment they decided to tell the truth to their kids as they were still not sure that Priya would be able to make it or not.........